Large Scale Endtime Deception

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

LOl conspiracy theory, so there is no flouride in the water.

Also did the childrens board of pedriatrics vote to keep thimerisol (mercury) in childrens vaccines or is that a theroy too?

wake up brothrt TinTin
No, modern medicine does more damage than good. As for there being flouride in tap water, of course there is. While fluoride's unhealthy, it doesn't lower one's IQ or anything similar. That urban myth has been around for many years.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
No, modern medicine does more damage than good. As for there being flouride in tap water, of course there is. While fluoride's unhealthy, it doesn't lower one's IQ or anything similar. That urban myth has been around for many years.
According to a harvard study it does lower IQ, it inhibits brain development. im certianly no brainiac, but i do know that it is illegal to dump this flouride into leaks, streams, etc, because it is literally toxic. you dont seem to be a dummy, you know about GMOs and Bispheneol A also? why shouldnt we tell our fellow brothers and sisters of anything that could harm them or their children. From Project Blue Beam to She-Zow ( a cartoon aime at 2-11 yr olds where a boy wears womens apparel and turn in to super hero) we need to satnd firm against satan and all of satans deception and abominations, period.

T

Tintin

I agree, we need to stand against the Enemy's decisions but we should also try to focus more on Christ.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
I agree, we need to stand against the Enemy's decisions but we should also try to focus more on Christ.
I think this is focused on His words, He warned us for a reason you know. Of all that He did we dont have alot, so certianly what we do have is important, and a entire chapeter is dealing with these things that will be coming upon the world. You know the part where He said earthquakes, well there was like 70 (est) in 19th century 428 (est) in 20th century and already over 400 in the first 10 years of 21st century (to 2010) this is info from USGS.com or org or simething. top source I know for earthquake data. these are also things that I find important, His words, also oe He tells us to live. I keep hearing this "most of the 4 gospels are part of the OT" EVIL doctrine, Yahshua said the world may pass but His words will never pass. I myselt try to bind ALL His words to myself.

P

Powemm

28*One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29*“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30*Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[f] 31*The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g] There is no commandment greater than these.”

john832

May 31, 2013
You are clearly attacking me from our disagreement on the other thread. what is wrong with you?

I never knew exposing a possible deception cooked up by satan was hated, should I then lay quieit and let all my brothers and sisters fall into a pit?

This is crazy.
No, it is what is to be expected at the time of the end...

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Luk 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Christ knew what would happen in the end time and He warns us.

G

GreenNnice

1 Corinthians 15:50-54, "Now I say this brothers: that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Yahweh; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.Behold, I show you a secret truth: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is swallowed up in victory."

Yes, this is a parallel Scripture to one I said of 1 Thess. 4: 17.
We will GET our spirit bodies , just like those from the dead, at this time when Jesus comes from the sky, His coming will happen in the literal blink of an eye and He will take those who believe faith-fully in Him to heaven . The rest will stay on the Earth --not going to the 'Father's House' at this time, they will go thru the 'Great Trib.'

Mattithyah 24:29-31, "Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then will all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His malakim with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will
gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of earth to the other."

the one left in the field verse is because when yahshua returns there will still be humans here during the 1000 yr reign:

Isayah 66:22-23, "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make will remain before Me, says Yahweh: so will your seed and your name remain. And it will come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh will come to worship before Me, says Yahweh."
Read the large green text, that is what I say to your posting your verse that is the SAME as the words I was using from Scripture :)