Leeland :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
M

midnightsilence

Never heard of them but now I will check them out!! :)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Well actually the songs I put up there are YouTube links (just roll over 'em and click on them...they might not look like Youtube links but they are) so enjoy! :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Leeland is actually my favourite band, God has blessed them will cool worship music and lyrics. You should get their albums you shall love them!

H

hislastwalk

I have a signed poster :D

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Leeland is actually my favourite band, God has blessed them will cool worship music and lyrics. You should get their albums you shall love them!
I realllyyy want their new album The Great Awakening. I've always sorta known of them but when Liz told me they were gonna be at her university doing a concert, I was like "oooh sounds like fun!" and I didn't expect what I experienced...it was awesome...and I definitely love listening to their songs!!

R

Rachel777

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
MEEEEEEEEE! :D I love Leeland! they are amazing, Leeland Mooring has a very cute ministery.. I saw some pics of them at Ecuador and that was beautiful.. I wish they could come to Domincan Republic someday :) would be awesome...♥

Btw I like Leeland - Beautiful Lord (With Lyrics) - YouTube

Leeland - How Wonderful (With Lyrics) - YouTube

Leeland - Sound Of Melodies - YouTube

and more :p
Ooooh yes, Beautiful Lord...that is such an uplifting song!! :) I wanna see them in concert again when I can lol

Btw, at first I thought you said Leeland Mooring was cute. LOL!! XD But...he isn't exactly BAD looking >.> hahahaha

R

Rachel777

Ooooh yes, Beautiful Lord...that is such an uplifting song!! :) I wanna see them in concert again when I can lol

Btw, at first I thought you said Leeland Mooring was cute. LOL!! XD But...he isn't exactly BAD looking >.> hahahaha

Hahaha no LOL! I was talking about his ministery :) ..
and yes! I agree with you ;) XD

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Hahaha no LOL! I was talking about his ministery :) ..
and yes! I agree with you ;) XD
LOL I don't know what kind of ministry he runs, but I'm glad he's in the music ministry! I'm hoping to go into that when I'm a bit older :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I realllyyy want their new album The Great Awakening. I've always sorta known of them but when Liz told me they were gonna be at her university doing a concert, I was like "oooh sounds like fun!" and I didn't expect what I experienced...it was awesome...and I definitely love listening to their songs!!
Aaah Cool! Am also trying to hunt down that album, I hope I get it soon. For Leeland, I rate all their albums as 5stars, they bring the spirit of evangelism, love, kindness and worship in all their albums. Kind of reminds me of Kieth Green...

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Aaah Cool! Am also trying to hunt down that album, I hope I get it soon. For Leeland, I rate all their albums as 5stars, they bring the spirit of evangelism, love, kindness and worship in all their albums. Kind of reminds me of Kieth Green...
Hmm I haven't listened to much of Kieth Green, but Mom loves him. But yes, I agree to the rest!! :)

T

The-Prodical-Son

John Piper & AsiaLink - Lágrimas de los Santos - YouTube -tears of the saints

this touched me when they played it a couple weeks ago in college, be blessed and be a blessing everyone!
That Martin Dudgeon that showed that? Irish dude with a slightly squeaky voice? Asia link is awesome. Ao is John Piper and Leeland. But yeah, should check out more of those asia link video's, (or history makers, similar sort of thing) Really powerful

I also love Leeland

T

TannerFairless

You know, I bought there CD "Opposite Way" a long time ago. However all this time I have only listened to one song on the CD lol I really dont know why. They rock and theyre awesome. Guess I never got around to it. Anyway I think the disk is at my aunts, Ill get it and listen to it. The song I do know by them is "Count Me In" If you like them try out Run Kid Run, they are awesome! Kind of like Leeland. But they as well are really Holy Ghost filled and their lyrics are so powerful.