Leperous Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GodisGlorious

Jun 12, 2012
God showed me this in helping renew my mind. Imagine your evil thoughts are like a leper in you. He walks around in your mind with diseased thinking. He rings a bell when he is near. He has to be brought to the Lord for healing. What is the bell? Every time you feel resentful that is a warning to turn to the Lord, every time you feel anger, that is a warning to turn to the Lord. Cry out, Lord my thinking is resentful, help me. And Lord, my thinking is angry, help me! Don’t wear the identity of I’m angry, or I’m resentful for they are identities of the sin. A child of God turns to the Lord in his distress. A child of God waits on the Lord. The Lord will calm the storm and help us see with sane eyes. our sinful nature is depraved and needs the mind of Christ to experience sanity! If we touch the leper without Christ we catch the disease. But if we turn to the Lord as soon as the "bell" rings we can abandon our wicked thoughts and let His thoughts fill our mind.

R

Relena7

My troublesome thoughts feel more like little vermin with big shadows, lol.

K

kenisyes

Jesus once healed 10 lepers and only one thanked Him. I wonder what would happen if we thanked God for every such thought He healed for us?