Lesotho Launches Istanbul Program Of Action: Exacting Revenge In Istanbul

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Many are aware of the chaos in Istanbul lately due to protests.
Link--> Tear gas, stun grenades, fire: Chaos overtakes Istanbul protests - CNN.com
protest1.jpg

Some believe the chaos traces to the CIA, or Talmudic followers, or some sort of NWO tampering.

In reality, the global cabal of the Lesotho kingdom may be behind it.
I cover the Lesotho Lasso in another thread.
Lesotho Exposed: The Lesotho Lasso - The "poor" nation that rules the world.<--Click

The global kingdom of Lesotho launched

Istanbul Program Of Action
Link--> LESOTHO LAUNCHES ISTANBUL PROGRAM OF ACTION
programofaction1.jpg

flag22.jpg

n response to the Prime Minister's call, Lesotho launched the Istanbul Program of Action in Maseru on Friday.
Below is typical Lesotho regime speak for draining nations of their money. As I covered in the Lesotho Lasso thread, they parade around as a poor nation, but really they rule the world, extracting funds from all. It's quite a good cover.
He highlighted that it is up to Basotho to utilise the opportunity to fit their needs as well as using it to drag Lesotho from the Least Developed Countries (LDC) category to the Developing Countries.
All being carried out by their "minister of finance".
He said the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning has been identified as the leading Ministry, as it is the focal point for LDCs.
Istanbul clearly didn't pay up in the guaranteed credit scheme, and now the kingdom of Lesotho is exacting revenge by giving civil unrest.
Dr Thahane said the establishment of the Partial Credit Guaranteed Scheme
turkeyaffairs.jpg

Link--> Relations between Turkey and Lesotho / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Since the 2009-2010 academic year, the Government of Turkey has been allocating undergraduate scholarships to the Government of Lesotho.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Many are aware of the chaos in Istanbul lately due to protests.
Link--> Tear gas, stun grenades, fire: Chaos overtakes Istanbul protests - CNN.com
View attachment 50976

Some believe the chaos traces to the CIA, or Talmudic followers, or some sort of NWO tampering.

In reality, the global cabal of the Lesotho kingdom may be behind it.
I cover the Lesotho Lasso in another thread.
Lesotho Exposed: The Lesotho Lasso - The "poor" nation that rules the world.<--Click

The global kingdom of Lesotho launched

Istanbul Program Of Action
Link--> LESOTHO LAUNCHES ISTANBUL PROGRAM OF ACTION
View attachment 50979

View attachment 50977

Below is typical Lesotho regime speak for draining nations of their money. As I covered in the Lesotho Lasso thread, they parade around as a poor nation, but really they rule the world, extracting funds from all. It's quite a good cover.

All being carried out by their "minister of finance".

Istanbul clearly didn't pay up in the guaranteed credit scheme, and now the kingdom of Lesotho is exacting revenge by giving civil unrest.

View attachment 50978

Link--> Relations between Turkey and Lesotho / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs

:eek:

Lesotho's National Security Agency (NSA) Google tapping connection!

THEY'RE IN UTAH ALREADY?

okay. i'm gone.
you never heard of me.
i'll send word when it's safe.

1still_waters

:eek:

THEY'RE IN UTAH ALREADY?

okay. i'm gone.
you never heard of me.
i'll send word when it's safe.

They were here before us.
Who do you think planted the ''plates' for Joseph Smith? mmmhmmm

zone

Jun 13, 2010
They were here before us.
Who do you think planted the ''plates' for Joseph Smith? mmmhmmm
link please?

this disguise is BOGUS.
i'm off to Sak's 5th (a Lesotho front) for summink better.

Last edited:

1still_waters

link please?

this disguise is BOGUS.
i'm off to Sak's 5th (a Lesotho front) for summink better.
Links what you want..linx what I got.

Start with the Basuto tribe of Lesotho.
Link--> African Basuto - The Sotho of Lesotho.
sothoking1.jpg

Great "war" scattered them.
Fleeing the expansion of Shaka's Zulu empire, thousands crossed the Drakensberg's and ravaged Sotho land. From his mountain fortress of Botha-Bothe, Moshoeshoe watched as neighbouring Sotho clans collapsed under the pressure. Thousands were killed in battle and thousands more succumbed to starvation and disease. Some desperate villages even turned to cannibalism to survive this period of great unrest.
Notice Basuto tribe initiation attire.
sothoinitiationattire.jpg

Notice Mormon seer stone.
seerstone.jpg

Basuto tribe plates
sothoplates.jpg

Tribal initiation for Basuto girls where they look into something.
sothogirlinitation.jpg

How did Joseph Smith write Book of Mormon?
Yup he looked into a hat.

joseph-stone-sm-sh.gif

Connect the dots Zone.
Scattered tribe.
Seer stone looks like back initiation Basuto tribe clothing.
Plates.
Basuto women looking into something for initiation right.
Joseph Smith looks into hat.

Last edited: