Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled: Ye Believe In God, Believe Also In Me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Can you tell me what this thread is about.

Is this thread for believers who know the lord or believers who don't know the lords word 🤔

Could you express what this thread is about
Id say it’s generally about the Bible in a Bible discussion forum and actually introduces a lot of discussion matter if one is interested n a discussion forum for the Bible I mean

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Id say it’s generally about the Bible in a Bible discussion forum and actually introduces a lot of discussion matter if one is interested n a discussion forum for the Bible I mean
the question was for walter

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore
that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.”
John‬ ‭6:45‬ ‭KJV‬‬

John 6:45
:)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27-30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27-30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Matthew 11:28-30
Nice song! .:)