Let us pray together for the Middle East <><

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hattiebod

Please join me in praying for the Middle East, the conflict in Syria escalates, Israel is under attack & is attacking. Let us join together in praying for all those caught up in this violence, that in the midst of the atrocities, God will be known. Let us not be a people of fear but of hope, as we stand on our Gods Word, with confidence and trust. Thank you. Thank you Lord. <><

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying with you Hattie

S

simplyme_bekah

I agree in prayer with you hattiebod in Jesus name amen.

D

Duckies

Nice request! Praying for them to feel the love and hope that Jesus has brought to us... all of this shall pass!!

God Bless the world!

H

hattiebod

There may only be 5 of us so far here but we need not be discouraged. He hears our prayers and the miraculous has happened in the middle East through prayer :) So let's keep pressing on! Thank you Lord!! <><

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in a greement in Jesus's name for all there in the middle east.

God bless
pickles

L

leonardronaldo

I pray that God's will be done there and more and more Christians can see what Holy Spirit have reaped in the middle east.
They are blessed already since they are persecuted for their beliefs. May Jesus use them for His glory.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, let your mercy, love and truth fall on the world. Please let people see war is not the answer but when we live in peace, love and truth all will be as it should be. In Yeshua's name I pray send the rain and the light across your world let every eye see and every heart understand. In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen.