lets all sin!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
Hey I didn't give you permission to post that pic of me! lol
But you're mother told me about your drug problem and said that we need to make an example out of you! So don't blame me, blame your mother! ;-p

F

feedm3

But you're mother told me about your drug problem and said that we need to make an example out of you! So don't blame me, blame your mother! ;-p
I was finally going to let my mother out of my dark dusty attic after three long years, but thanks to what you just told me, she's staying another seven!

Dec 19, 2009
Are we free to sin as much as we want because the blood of Christ cleanses us from sin?
Or do we just have to meet our own expectation of what is good?

1 John 1:6-7 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

say we have fellowship + walk in darkness = lie = what??

Walk in light = fellowship = the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin = what??

Then we should address practice lawlessness or practice righteousness? Does it matter at all what we do?

Matthew 7:23 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

1 John 3:10 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

We have no need to keep His commands because the blood of Jesus Christ covers our sins? Or as I mentioned earlier His blood covers the sins of those that walk in light not just anybody who does anything.

Luke6:46 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?

1John 2:3-4 3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Any input is welcomed I pray all turn to the bible!! And have a good day J
When we sin, the Lord needs to discipline us. If we don’t sin, the Lord doesn’t have to discipline us and we are happy. Given the choice of being disciplined or being happy, I’d rather be happy.

G

GrOwiNg_inFAITH

we are sinners and we cant avoid sin but its unreasonable if we keep on committing sin... :) God doesnt desire us to sin... :) lets follow Him instead...

Feb 17, 2013
we are sinners and we cant avoid sin but its unreasonable if we keep on committing sin... :) God doesnt desire us to sin... :) lets follow Him instead...
Neither does a true believer desire to sin. But, we are human and have not entered the kingdom age yet and we make mistakes. A good hard look at Romans 6,7,8 gives a good look> paul was even bound by sin, he called it being captive, meaning he didn't want to do it but had no choice, it was ruling him. The he speaks of the revelation of the cross. The cross is our only victory over sin and nothing else.

Apr 4, 2013
Are we free to sin as much as we want because the blood of Christ cleanses us from sin?
Or do we just have to meet our own expectation of what is good?

1 John 1:6-7 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

say we have fellowship + walk in darkness = lie = what??

Walk in light = fellowship = the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin = what??

Then we should address practice lawlessness or practice righteousness? Does it matter at all what we do?

Matthew 7:23 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

1 John 3:10 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

We have no need to keep His commands because the blood of Jesus Christ covers our sins? Or as I mentioned earlier His blood covers the sins of those that walk in light not just anybody who does anything.

Luke6:46 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?

1John 2:3-4 3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Any input is welcomed I pray all turn to the bible!! And have a good day J
We must bring our lives into complete obedience to God, His Christ, and His Word

Apr 4, 2013
Neither does a true believer desire to sin. But, we are human and have not entered the kingdom age yet and we make mistakes. A good hard look at Romans 6,7,8 gives a good look> paul was even bound by sin, he called it being captive, meaning he didn't want to do it but had no choice, it was ruling him. The he speaks of the revelation of the cross. The cross is our only victory over sin and nothing else.
Paul was not bound by sin. In Romans 7 he was demonstrated the position of one who walks in the flesh, and therefore the need to be delivered from the flesh and to walk in the Spirit.