Let's celebrate.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
I have reached over 1,000 posts. I don't know if I should feel ashamed, excited, or just apathetic. Even though in all reality, I could care less, for the sake of this thread, I'll choose excitement.

So, let's celebrate. We'll have a party, we'll share a few jokes, we'll have some delicious food.

What will you bring to this party?
Hi shineyourlight
I Will bring a sincere smile a positive vibe and hopefully encouragement.

Oh yeah and a healthy appetite.:eek: :)

May 25, 2015
So your more of a Sanctus Real fan?

I'm trying to figure out which cd's to bring. Maybe Joel Auge? Jesus Culture?

Newsboys?
Eh, maybe Jesus Culture! What's your favorite song by them? :D

M

MissyTwoShoes

3,000 posts.

C'mon people. Let's celebrate yet again.

*throws confetti in the air like you just don't care*
Wooohoooo! 3000 posts...that's pretty impressive. I want to come to the party...I missed the first one but it looked like a lot of fun! :) I will bring my pizza calzones that everyone always requests :)

Last edited:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
oh there's pizza! you know it's gonna be a good party!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 25, 2015
Wooohoooo! 3000 posts...that's pretty impressive. I want to come to the party...I missed the first one but it looked like a lot of fun! :) I will bring my pizza calzones that everyone always requests :)
Pfft, the first party was a dud. This one is going to be off the chain.

And, how can I refuse calzones?

M

MissyTwoShoes

Pfft, the first party was a dud. This one is going to be off the chain.

And, how can I refuse calzones?
Yessss! Party time..who all is coming? Calzones are amazing :p you'll love them..they're pillowy soft and delicious! I make the dough myself....it's what all the boys's friends request when they come over :)

There will be music, yes? "Pump up the jam.. and Hammer time" right? Oh wait..am I dating myself there? Umm..I mean.." I can't feel my face when I'm with you!" Lol yaaaa..I'm still invited right?? :) :) ;)

May 25, 2015
MissyTwoShoes, I will eat all the calzones.

I will also work 30X as much as I usually do in order to burn all those calzones off.

But, if it's my party, does that mean I will even gain weight?

M

MissyTwoShoes

Nope. It's the rule. If it's your party then you can eat whatever and however much you want without gaining any weight. :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
it needs to be my party every day if that's the rule.

lol

May 25, 2015
Nope. It's the rule. If it's your party then you can eat whatever and however much you want without gaining any weight. :)
I thought that's the way it should work. Thanks for the clarification.

And, Melita, get your own party. This is mine. >:[