Let's Get Married

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vashweb2

May 30, 2018
I can throw cheeseballs really high in the air and land them in my mouth. This is a talent I have had since my youth. I'm looking for a job that can hire me based on that skill. Some sort of cheeseball eating and throwing job.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I'm pretty eager to hear what all jobs are available with that particular set of skills.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm pretty eager to hear what all jobs are available with that particular set of skills.
He would bring in a crowd of kids at Sunday School, a tentative plus. Also he is a Christian possibly a Christian comedian😂
He did make me laugh, someone needs to be his agent/PR person😂

L

Liverpool

I can throw cheeseballs really high in the air and land them in my mouth. This is a talent I have had since my youth. I'm looking for a job that can hire me based on that skill. Some sort of cheeseball eating and throwing job.
Ok this made me laugh. Give this guy a Netflix special. You’re very cheesy, (no pun intended), you have dry humor. This is just what the world needs

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
If there is dry humour, is there also wet humour? Or is the antithesis merely moist?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I can wiggle my ears....
Hey....maybe we could get together and.....nawwww.....I'm already married. You're chasing skirts and my idea of a good time is at the dinner party.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Surely you have considered the circus. Just juggle the cheeseballs while riding a unicycle and viola.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"Let's Get Married."

That's just an open invitation to disaster... have you talked to some of the crazy women around here?

One time I talked to a girl on here who just got out of prison for stabbing her ex with a fork.

She was asking for "counseling."

I said, "You're not getting counseling from me... and stay away from my silverware."

: )

vashweb2

May 30, 2018
Craziness or monstrosity is a point of view, sir. To a sheep, a wolf may be considered a monster or crazy. We're just so used to being the sheep. We are a people of a shared standard. Yet our minds war against themselves like billions of wires tangled in an invisible maze in a dark room searched for by a blind man that doesn't exist. We are born into cages that we cannot see, touch, or feel. Humans are not purely autonomous like God. I need and therefore I am bound. Needs for oxygen make being drowned a fear. Fear created by an innate unrequested intuition.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If there is dry humour, is there also wet humour? Or is the antithesis merely moist?
I remember a comedian on drybar comedy channel, one who happened to have muscular dystrophy. Drybar is known for being clean comedy, no sex jokes and no profanity. He made a joke that could be seen as risque and then commented that for drybar it might be getting a little moist in here.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I can raise each eyebrow independently of the other, and even move each eyebrow to the beat of a song. That hasn't gotten me a date yet. Of course I haven't been trying...

But who knows? Cheese ball might be more popular than eyebrow. Good luck and please let us know how it goes. If I find myself wanting to find a date, I may need to shift my major.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Craziness or monstrosity is a point of view, sir. To a sheep, a wolf may be considered a monster or crazy. We're just so used to being the sheep. We are a people of a shared standard. Yet our minds war against themselves like billions of wires tangled in an invisible maze in a dark room searched for by a blind man that doesn't exist. We are born into cages that we cannot see, touch, or feel. Humans are not purely autonomous like God. I need and therefore I am bound. Needs for oxygen make being drowned a fear. Fear created by an innate unrequested intuition.
It is for these reasons that I often say, free will is a misnomer, for we
are constrained by too many factors to truly consider the will free...

:D

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I'm sure the line of woman will be a mile long, who want to marry a cheeseball eater.

Get used to saying, wait in line.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sure the line of woman will be a mile long, who want to marry a cheeseball eater.

Get used to saying, wait in line.

You have to mix it with the deep philosophical side on post #11 and I'm sure many more attractions in store. The line of young ladies may start growing😂

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I dont think anyone would hire you to do that, but if you can catch what what you throw, its called juggling and usually circuses hire jugglers and you can work independantly as a busker. (independant street performer) Of course you can add cheeseballs as a finally to your act if you perform in baptist churches lol