Let's make some commitments together

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
I am your Christian brother. On the internet, but with you in Christ. Wanting to do things for Christ.
Let's try to talk to one person about Jesus this year.
The requirements are very little.
If you've never shared your faith, it's okay.
Just try to speak the name of the Lord in conversation. Let it slip out in some way.
Exercise! You get stronger.
Go to someone's house and introduce yourself in some way as a Christian.
Take a prayer request.
Ask them if they are concerned about their soul.

Pray that God would give you a heart for the lost. Pray that God would help you to have a burden for the lost.
And then you will want to go out there, because you really can't do anything when you're worried someone is going to slip off into Hell forever.

I am your Christian brother with you in all of this, because this is the beginning of my commitments too!
If you are on Facebook, try to talk to one person this year about Jesus.
And let me know when you do! I'd love to rejoice in your victory with you!

So if you're at home all day, try to get out there to a house or two this year.
Think about sharing your faith all day long. Eventually you'll just have to. It will drive you mad.
And we want to be mad for Jesus.
We can't save everyone. But we can help save some. Let's help save some sinners this year.

If you want to take this commitment, let me know via private mail, and I will add you to a prayer list that I will pray over every day to help you reach your victories. And together as a unit, we will do things to glorify Christ.

Last edited:

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I think you've got the right idea, but you're going about it wrong way. Ask The Lord for help.

Jun 22, 2013
The bible says that we ought to bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the Law of Christ.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I know, but you seem a bit too overwhelming. I'm sure people would be willing to share their faith with you, but if you're ecstatic like that, they may shy away from you. Try be being gentle a bit.

It wasn't my intention to offend you by the way.

Jun 22, 2013
I know, but you seem a bit too overwhelming. I'm sure people would be willing to share their faith with you, but if you're ecstatic like that, they may shy away from you. Try be being gentle a bit.

It wasn't my intention to offend you by the way.
I know, it's okay.

C

ChristianGirlLivingLife

I pledge to be a loyal daughter in Christ, and be able to use my past as a testimony to inspire others and encourage them that anyone in the deepest of troubles can be lifted out with the help of God.

Jun 22, 2013
I pledge to be a loyal daughter in Christ, and be able to use my past as a testimony to inspire others and encourage them that anyone in the deepest of troubles can be lifted out with the help of God.
This is good.
I'm going to remember any specific individuals who reply to this thread. We work together as a body.

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
but if you're ecstatic like that, they may shy away from you. Try be being gentle a bit.
ecstatic he is but I think we could use more of that especially for soul winners n winning...and if he is really that zealous in soul winning, even that enthusiasm will be evident to the lost who will obviously be curious to know what keeps someone on their toes like that...:)