Life direction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 5, 2016
Hello. How is everyone? I need some prayer please and input if anyone wants to reply. I went through Teen Challenge from 2010 until 2015. For anyone that doesn’t know it’s a 15 1/2 month rehab/discipleship program. Since I’ve come home I’ve been living with my sister. Well not just my sister her husband and their two kids also. They are not saved. At first it was really hard for me to live here because my sister can be quite controlling. It’s hard to live under someone’s rules that is not saved. They pretty much run your life if you live with them. So I’ve gotten through that but ever since I got out of TeenChallenge I have felt like I have no meaning. I feel like I have no direction and I don’t know what God wants me to do and I’m kind of just floating around here. I don’t feel like a normal every day person who’s going to get a job then work 9 to 5 I feel more call to full-time ministry I just don’t know where that ministry is. Please pray for direction and open doors and for me to know what my next step is even if it’s just something little like paying my bills off Or something like that to get me to my next step. It’s really hard when you’re in a place where you feel like you don’t know what God wants you to do or if you’re even doing what he want you to do at this time. Please pray for me.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless and guide the steps of Maranatha925, Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Sometimes while we're waiting on God to do something, He's waiting on us to do something.

When you have no direction from Him, it's ok to follow your own heart.

Feb 28, 2016
if you Love Jesus', never follow your own heart, until you begin to understand His -
if you have an awareness of Jesus Christ, and an understanding and an appreciation
of just what it is that He has done for you, then open up your heart to His Words and READ them,
begin to live them with a heart that is truly seeking a better way, His Way -
He won't let you down, He will begin to lead and guide you, which can only assure you
of His Love and give you the direction you are seeking...