Life isn't fair

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Sad dowsnt cut it. Distraught, disillusioned, and enraged is more like it. My friend just posted a new blog about how her stepfather road a bus for 6 hrs, and flew back four days early from his missions trip to be with her after her miscarriage. I just want to scream. Don't I deserve someone to do the same for me? It's never gonna happen. My parents only care about themselves. I miscarried twice. Who came to me? No one! I'm not tying to be a victim here and please don't offer me a quick fix. I need a real person with skin. I have next to no experience with selfless people who sacrifice themselves to love me. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of seeing it happen for other people and feeling like I just have to sit on the sidelines saying, "well I don't need it because I have Jesus.".

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, its ok to morn what was supposed to be.
Better to know that in Jesus, we have evertything needed and more!

Im still praying for you in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Hi Jordache,

Mourning and grief are natural to us and can be very painful times, especially when you are alone. I know you don't ant to hear ' I don't need it because I have Jesus'. In the total sense, Jesus is are, all in all.

I can't offer you a quick fix, but hopefully offer words of advice. You have been let down by people who should have been there for you, this is most definately not your fault, yet painful none the less. I know someone and so do you who knows exactly how you feel, lonely, the feeling of rejection etc, His name was our Saviour Jesus. He personally can identify with your loneliness and grief, he also personally knows about mourning.

Let Jesus walk with you as you mourn and in your loneliness, and he will will mourn with you and be your friend who will never neglect you, your Rock in times of storms, and you also have a Father, who knows everything you are going through, and He Loves you more than you will ever know. The best advice I can personally give you, and this comes from my own past, is to forgive. Can you forgive your parents who you feel have let you down, or other people who never sacrificed time to comfort you in time of need, forgive them, its hard believe me I know! and it will take time but there is a release from anger from it, Jesus whom has persoanlly felt all our troubles in one way or another can forgive us, yet we shunned Him, rejected Him and our sin crucified Him. yet while we were still sinners he died for us.

Anyhow Jordache, my prayers are with you at this time, and may Jesus comfort you.

Oct 20, 2011
whoever told you that life was gonna be easy or fair lied

W

wwjd_kilden

You say you need flesh and blood, I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but maybe you should spend more energy on finding that, than on online advice?
please dont get me wrong, I love to have you here, but we simply cannot give you the same support as a person who is there with you can.

I am so sorry that you have had so little support in your life. And no, it is not fair, but look at the bible, it full of not fair.

Remember Hagar? She was abused by Sarah, and sent away by her, yet God told her to go back! (Not too sure I would have to be honest).
Yet she did. And God held His promise. He always does.

No matter what you go through in your life, you are still a loved child of God.

S

SpaceCowboy

I understand what you mean. I lost a good 95% of all my friends due to drugs and bad choices. I let a lot of people down but at the same time been let down time and time again. I realize that the reperucussions for certian decisions call for whats happend, I mean. You reap what you sow. But sometimes I get so fed up with being alone and literally not having anyone to talk to or vent to. I understand now that Jesus really is the most important person in my life and I understand now why and how that is. But the Lord made us to be in relations with one another. The Word says not to put off being around people. It also says in the Word "woe to them who fall and have noone to help them back up" So I get totally where your coming from. It sucks not having anyone to depend on. So if you ever want to talk and discuss things I'm more then willing to be there for you.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Hold on tight. There is WAY more to existence than the 60-80 years most of us have on this Earth. Sorrow only lasts for a while, joy will come. Trust Him. It will come.

A

Ash_JFF

I am not a mother or have ever lost a child but I am truly sorry for your loss. Pray that you would find someone you can get close with and just trust God, He will provide people to be there for you.

I know my answer probably didn't help.... losing a child is an awful pain.

B

Bobbyking

Sad dowsnt cut it. Distraught, disillusioned, and enraged is more like it. My friend just posted a new blog about how her stepfather road a bus for 6 hrs, and flew back four days early from his missions trip to be with her after her miscarriage. I just want to scream. Don't I deserve someone to do the same for me? It's never gonna happen. My parents only care about themselves. I miscarried twice. Who came to me? No one! I'm not tying to be a victim here and please don't offer me a quick fix. I need a real person with skin. I have next to no experience with selfless people who sacrifice themselves to love me. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of seeing it happen for other people and feeling like I just have to sit on the sidelines saying, "well I don't need it because I have Jesus.".
When I was much younger (mid20s), I went through a lot of challenges alone (especially when I was serving in military service). U r right, I looked around and I saw my friends having all kinds of support (parents, friends, girlfriends etc) but I was really lonely. To top it all, I had problems with low self esteem & inferiority complex. Then I realized no help was coming for me (in terms of friends or loved ones). And that's when I decided to let Jesus be my strength. And though it was painful and lonely, I became independent and truly truly had an experience of Jesus in my life!

Fast forward today (20plus years later), I looked back and I am glad I took the painful step to trust Jesus to help me out of my woes. I won't pretend I have no problems today but I know how to take the right step because I took one years ago.

When you are weak, then you are strong.

Will pray for you.
Regards
Bob

Oct 20, 2011
As long as you seek happiness for you you'll never find it, the moment you start to seek happiness for others you'll find it in helping them