life just fell apart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

I don't know if you like hugs, but I really wish I could give you one now.

I don't have a good answer to why God allows such things, maybe because it is a natural result of free will. What I do know is that He loves you.
The creator of the universe loves you with perfect love. I think we are allowed to disagree with Him, and even to be angry at Him, but remember that He is the ultimate healer of both body and mind. And again, that He loves you.

P

psychomom

Hang on to the Lord, Tim. You're going to get through this!
You've discovered (in the cruelest way) that people are unreliable. :(
Evem those whom we thought it perfectly safe to rely on.

Please, do not let that become a reflection on your Abba! and your Savior!
God loves you, Tim, and He alone will never be found faithless.
He will never be found faithless!

I've had times I was so angry at God, and the way I talked...well, it was lies about our God, and my husband would look nervous, as if he didn't want to be too close to me when the bolt of lightning hit.
But I would tell him that since God knew these thoughts were in me, why not say them aloud?

NOT that they were good thoughts, or good words--just the opposite. But God is so....there are no words to describe how merciful and kind He is. ♥
He certainly did correct me, and I certainly did (eventually, by His grace) repent and believe what HE says rather than what I said.
Yet I encourage you to speak to Him about ALL that's in your heart.
Job did. And God corrected him, too. And when job saw that God was true, God blessed him. :) ♥

Mark and I are praying for you, Tim. We pray for your wife, too, that the Lord might renew her to you, and to Himself.
But whatever happens, I hope you know our God is good, and His mercies really are new every morning.

love in Jesus,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Tim,

I'm praying for you.

Each Ffamily learns to deal with stress differently.
Parkinsons can get a hold of you through stress.
Learn stress management skills.
Quote scripture and breath deeply.
Make sure your sleeping and eating a well balanced diet.
Look into suppliments for Parkinsons.

Ask God for wisdom how to speak to your wife.
He knows her thoughts and heart.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

G

GraceAmes

Praying for you and your situation.