Life, spiritual.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rudyherrera22

Hello my name is Rudy and I have a concern. Well I've been recently having bad thoughts as of attacks of the enemy. And I was wondering if you can pray for me. I've had bad thoughts such as eff the holy spirit. Jesus get his work from beezelbub. Jesus was filthy. I've even had an image of me bowing to muhammed but then s how an image of the cross and jesus. I've even had a thought to say that I was lord. All these bad thoughts are just concerning me If I have accidentally said or done somethin vi wasn't supposed to. It's a huge concern to me and I want to know if I've committed blasphemy against the holy spirit. Please do not shoo away my concern. I would like to talk about this

Feb 7, 2015
Read the statement in my Signature about who you really are. And actually do try to say that to yourself at least once an hour each day. (Faith also comes by hearing yourself talk.)

A

AboundingGrace

Hello my name is Rudy and I have a concern. Well I've been recently having bad thoughts as of attacks of the enemy. And I was wondering if you can pray for me. I've had bad thoughts such as eff the holy spirit. Jesus get his work from beezelbub. Jesus was filthy. I've even had an image of me bowing to muhammed but then s how an image of the cross and jesus. I've even had a thought to say that I was lord. All these bad thoughts are just concerning me If I have accidentally said or done somethin vi wasn't supposed to. It's a huge concern to me and I want to know if I've committed blasphemy against the holy spirit. Please do not shoo away my concern. I would like to talk about this
You admit that you are aware that they are attacks of the enemy.. that they are bad thoughts.. but you've not heard preaching on what to do about it?

There is no way that you could have committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. You simply don't qualify. You'd have to be a Billy Graham type working for God, you'd have to be a Moses type, you'd have to be a close runner up of a Jesus type to qualify for doing a 180 and blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

The best thing for you to do is listen to good teaching about being saved, what it is to be saved, learning about what a believer in Christ Jesus is, and learn the scriptures to combat intruding bad thoughts.

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Blasphemy occurs when someone not saved continually rejects the Holy Spirit.

The Pharisees were the ones committing it in scripture. Not saved people. So you can't commit this.

But as for your issue- think on Psalms like :

Psalms 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psalms 107:29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Everyone has bad thoughts at some stage or another. Do not fear. Think on good things from God:

Phillipians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

O

oldthennew

as Wattie says, study Phillipians 4:8.

the scripture that will be a benefit to study on is 'casting down imaginations and every high thing
that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought unto
the obedience of Christ.....

it's not always just a hands on satan moment, but can be a result of past fears and imaginations.....

if one has commited 'blaspheme' against the Holy Spirit, then there is NO conscience or concern.....

so you statement that you are 'concerned' nullifies blaspheming the Holy Spirit.....

we pray that you find some peace, and for sure, meditate on the Holy Word of God.......

Nov 22, 2015
The gospel of the grace of Christ has the power of God in it for salvation...Jesus is our salvation!....everything will come together for you Rudy!

You have a good, good Father and a mighty Lord Jseus!