lightning from the heavens.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thebelievernchrist

Luke 10:18 and he said unto them "I beheld satan as lightning falling from the heavens."
In hebrew the words "baw-rawk" mean: lightning from heavens or the heights.
in hebrew the words baw-maw means: fall from the sky.
in hebrew the "o" or "u" is used to conjion two words. it doesn't get clearer then that.
rev 13:2 and the beast I saw was black and white.

May 9, 2012
that video you got the information from has twisted the Hebrew out of its original form and morphed it into something to fit into Obama being the AntiChrist. It's been long debunked. I've debunked it myself...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I do find it very odd Obama's name is in the bible, but I could not care less who the antichrist is. If my pretribe rapture belief is true then I will not have to deal with him. But even if it's not God is greater than even him

J

John_S

I do find it very odd Obama's name is in the bible, but I could not care less who the antichrist is. If my pretribe rapture belief is true then I will not have to deal with him. But even if it's not God is greater than even him
1. Your Pre-Trib Rapture belief is NOT true.
2. You WILL have to worry about the antichrist.
3. The AC will NOT be Barack Obama.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
In the book of Judges Ch4, the prophetic judge Deborah had a military leader by the name of Barak (same name). And he helped defeat the Canaanites; the enemies of God's people.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
The only anti-christ I care about is the spirit of anti-christ that lives in my flesh. I could spend time concerning myself with a physical anti-christ in the world, but I would rather fight and overcome my "anti-Messiah" flesh.

Besides, my God is greater than any anti-christ. I'll let Him fight that battle.

R

reject-tech

If Jesus spoke that phrase in greek, the words aren't even close to the president's name.
If He spoke in aramaic or hebrew, maybe so.

But based on the placement of the statement within the story, the only prophecy I could see happening from the word play might be that "obama care" falls, and is replaced with "from heaven care". :p

A

Anonimous

Toing!!!!! That was the sound of something being stretched way too far...

R

reject-tech

Toing!!!!! That was the sound of something being stretched way too far...
Yeah, the passage is about disciples sent out to heal and preach, not about an antichrist.
Stretching - My point exactly?