Link's Testimonie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

link90

As many on you know, im Dis abled and cant do much and my xbox 360 broke down a couple of months a go.
A few years ago i was told bout "A Special Wish INC" in Middletown Ohio USA and i was kinda avoiding cause i thoght i dodnt deserve it, that there were ppl that needed it more, but then i got somthin in mail asking me what ever i wanted:D so i prayed bout it for a week and then i desided to get a gaming PC :) here are the PC Specs, God has given this to me not man, i give him all the glory ;)

PC SPECS:

Manufacurer: DELL

Model: XPS XPS_630I

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premem

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM)2 CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

Memory (RAM) : 6.00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System

Sound System: Creative X-Fi

Moniter: Dell HD Moniter

Keybord: Dell Keybord

Mouse: Dell Mouse

Camra:Moniter camra, Xbox360 Camra

Extras: Blue Ray Player, Moniter Mic

Printer: Dell V305

Programs: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

Controller:Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows, Xbox 360 Wired controller

Headset: Logitech Extreme PC Gaming Headset, Wired 360 Headset

PC Games: Crysis, World Of Warcraft/Burning Crusade/Wrath Of The Lich King, Fallout 3 Collector's Edition - Fallout 3 Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide[Hardcover], 007 Quantum Of Solace, GTA IV-PC,

Steam/PC-games: Grand Theft Auto, GTA2, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto San-Andreas, Saints Row 2

W

wolfywolfs

ur missing the video card one of the most important parts

L

link90

Nvida 9800 GT I plan to upgrade this later, I want to give a few donations to make a wish and to CC first tho ^_^

W

wolfywolfs

Nvida 9800 GT I plan to upgrade this later, I want to give a few donations to make a wish and to CC first tho ^_^
did u get it already ??

L

link90

Yes I got the PC and it works great I do plan to replace the HDD aswell, Files are starting to disapper and such. Dell was very nice on phone asking me what I wanted and I love the Dell Dock, my other PC cant use it though =/ Says since its not a Dell Its not allowed to install