Live enzymes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
So you are focusing on where beans came from?

Can you answer me directly about Genesis 1:29?
What I asked...

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
So you are focusing on where beans came from?

Can you answer me directly about Genesis 1:29?
What I asked...
Yes, I'm focused on the beans. If God didn't make them-where did they come from?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I won't answer your question until you answer mine. It can't be a conversation you dictate. There has to be back and forth.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Mar09, are you suggesting that my posting here is any other reason then to inform my fellow brothers and sisters about a healthy lifestyle?

I didn't start this thread, just responding to it.
Oh oh, i'm so sorry i gave the wrong msg/impression, JD. I was thinking if i worded my reply the right way, but it's like that when i often have only minutes to browse thru the site, post or reply. No, in fact ive welcomed your posts since way back, and learning from them.

Wish i could have added to/changed my wording after posting, but just little or no chance on busy weekends. Look, i was just not wanting the thread to turn into one where some pretend to know abt what they dont, and write any or all justifications that theyre free-- free until theyre sick and not know what to do. I, in fact, do not understand that much, but so want to, abt the many inconsistencies we hear and read about. Many write articles as if they studied the matter, but in fact just made a mosaic from bits read here and there=(.

I hope this continues as a healthy exchange of ideas and Godly teachings as the Spirit leads.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Here's the verse being discussed.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Aug 2, 2009
Fresh fruit and veggies are rich with enzymes. I don't think there are any enzymes in meat, but I could be wrong.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Fresh fruit and veggies are rich with enzymes. I don't think there are any enzymes in meat, but I could be wrong.
Hi zero! Thanks for dropping by. I understand we're born w/ enzymes, something built in, secreted by the body. So a point comes when they're depleted and thats why we need to eat the right things and replace those used up.

These were part of the (my) notes:
"But as enzyme reserves are depleted, foods are no longer properly digested. The fermentation produces toxins absorbed into the blood and deposited in the joints and other soft tissues...

When we replace enzymes from within, this causes exhaustion, premature aging and a lower energy system..."

Also part of the post on eskimos eating raw meats as rich enzyme sources, not just their nutrition. Mothers' milk have live enzymes too.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Some time ago, I read on live food enzymes, which explained why some therapies for the sick work, and others do not…

The Scottish Medical Journal stated in 1966 that “Each of us, as with all living organisms, could be regarded as an orderly, integrated succession of enzyme reactions.”
I often look in the mirror and think, "I look just like an orderly integrated succession of enzyme reactions... but without the orderly part."

Feb 28, 2016
a good joke, but a deadly one?...

don't be afraid brothers and sisters, do your 'research', seek the 'truth',
this is a Godly endevour, 'honor your Temples...:):)