Living testimonies

• Thread starter softvoice_answer
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

softvoice_answer

i recently got interesting in mary k baxter testimony about going to hell and heaven and thought it to be such an eye-opener for those who don't believe in hell and maybe even heaven. If some would like to hear her testimony and watch her videos and see many more children of the lord who got a divine revelation of the afterlife etc plz visit this website...the website is spiritlessons.com
enjoy and have a blessed day:D

U

Ugly

This section is for suggestions on how to improve the site.

Also, on a personal note, i don't believe in these stories. I read some and now i wouldn't go near any of them if you paid me.

S

softvoice_answer

why don't u believe them?

U

Ugly

In the bible, i believe it was John who saw visions of Heaven, and some of what he saw he was told not to reveal. Yet everyone one of these people now never have any restrictions to anything they reveal. Thats contradictory to what the bible teaches about true revelations of heaven. Also, many of these people have bizarre and unbiblical stories. I do not believe that every person that claims some spiritual revelation or experience is honest, or that the experience was from God. Too many false teachings come from these kinds of claims.

J

Jullianna

You can already post video links in the forums if you like :) If you don't know how to imbed them, just copy and paste the link and give a brief description of what it's about.There is also a youtube room where others can watch with you.