Local Boys Grandparents in hospital after deadly crash.

• Thread starter BirdiesLoveJesus
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BirdiesLoveJesus

I just want to ask a prayer request for the people who survived a deadly car crash in my town where an 8 year old boy died at the scene after a head on collision with someone who didn't have their lisence and where driving high. I know the boy is okay now because he is with the lord but the Grandfather and possibly Grandmother are in critical condition in the hospital. I request prayer that God will bring them through their injuries and they will be able to cope with the loss of their grandson. Thank you and god bless. Prayer can move mountains.

A

Angel1991

Father God in heaven, I thank you for the day you have given us. I pray Father Lord that You heal the grandparents of the young boy who is with You. Lord, You are the Protector and the Healer and we believe Lord God that You will give them restored strength like that of a eagle. Father Lord Jesus You said if we ask anything in Your name Lord that we will receive, so we come to You for the healing of these grandparents for the elderly are a blessing to us. Lord Jesus I also pray you give them peace and let them know that there grandson is safe with You Lord. I ask in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

B

BirdiesLoveJesus

Amen. Thank you jesus.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God of mercy and healing, I pray you be with all who know these people. Help them find comfort and strength that you are always on your throne. Lord let them not come to bitterness or stay in the Whys or let anger get a foot hold. Please catch the tears and help them rest in knowing this is not the end for all who put their faith in you. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

B

BirdiesLoveJesus

amen thank you lord .

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for these grandparents, their family and parents of the little boy, and for the one who caused the accident.
May Jesus bring His healing, comfort , streangth and forgiveness to them all.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying in Jesus for these grandparents, their family and parents of the little boy, and for the one who caused the accident.
May Jesus bring His healing, comfort , streangth and forgiveness to them all.

God bless
pickles
Agreeing in prayer, Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
How tragic :( .

Father, please bring full healing to the grandparents and comfort them as they become aware of their grandson's death. Please encourage and comfort all of their friends and family.....lead the doctors and nurses who are treating the victims. Amen.

P

psychomom

One of our nephews died (at 19) in a car accident caused by the driver of the car he was in--his dearest friend since the boys were 4 years old.(he had been drinking)
The state pressed charges against the driver, and our brother and sister-in-law were witnesses for the defense. They loved the boy like their own, and believed his own sorrow was punishment enough. These parents do not know the Lord....but they acted like Him in this case, I think. ♥

I bring the grandparents to You, God, for healing and for comfort in their sorrow. I agree with the prayers of the Family, especially that no bitterness or self-condemnation take root in their hearts.I pray for the child's parents, and for all who loved him, that the Lord would comfort, and heal hearts, and bring true justice in Christ. (which is forgiveness. :) )
Please, Lord, may the parents of this child be given forgiveness for the grandparents and especially for the one who caused the accident. May that person find forgiveness in the Lord Jesus, for His sake, amen.