Local Job Needed.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grace52

II am blessed to have a job, however my job takes me half way across the country. when my boss hired me, he said i would be west coast only, but now he has me going east. I've decided i need a local job, however my only job skills are truck driving, interpreting (sign language) and food service.

the regulations have changed for sign language so i doubt i can aquire a job doing that. I have a infection on my arm that doesnt show signs of going away, so i doubt i'll be able to get a food service job. that leaves truck driving. but i dont know spanish and most local jobs require you to be bilingual.

Part of the reason for my needing a local job is my mom.

So i need help, praying to get a local job that i can support myself on.

thanks

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2012
Grace
I will pray for your situation as soon as i'm done writing this. God sees your situation and know exactly what you need in life. I will pray that God's will be done in your life whatever it may be. Who knows, it could be happier in a different field all together. "Ask and you shall receive", right! Here is more on that scripture...

Mark 11:22-26
22 And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly].
23 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.
24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].
25 And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [g]let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that your Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop.
26 [h]But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings.

P

psychomom

Abba, You are Holy and Righteous and True!
Thank You that You never change!
You are God Who provided for Your people Israel in the wilderness,
and You are our God.
You have always provided for us, and I am so grateful we can depend on that. ♥
Abba, our beloved sister Grace is in a place that might make her fearful, but You are there, too, right with her.
Please make her know beyond anything rational that You are with her, loving her.
I ask You for a job for, one You choose Yourself. ♥
I can't wait to see how You will amaze us and cause us to praise You.
While Grace waits for You to act on her behalf, please give her peace.
Make her to stand on the grace she has received from You, to know the Truth and have faith in Your Son.
May this time of waiting for You become part of her testimony of the Lord Jesus,
and all You do for her.
I ask these things, and I thank You in Jesus' Name.

9 And it will be said in that day,
“Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us.
This is the LORD for whom we have waited;
Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.” (Isaiah 25)

S

shekaniah

Father bless her with a job that will provide for all her needs.
Place her in the right hands to bring healing to her arm.
If there is something that is causing this...remove it out of her life.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Keep us posted!
May God bless you and keep you :)
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you and all here, in Jesus's name for all you ask for, need and more. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles