Lonely Christian :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WildCode

Well I've been a christian for a couple of years now and some wonderful things have been happening my way. But the one pain that hurts the most still hasn't been healed. I am socially isolated, have been for many many years now and despite effort and prayer, God has decided it is not time yet for that healing, and its very very sad and lonely.

Don't get me wrong, God has blessed me with great opportunities for learning, and passing on his love to others. But for me, my heart only feels the love of God and my children. I pray daily for over 2 years now for God through Jesus to send me people who I can socialize with outside of church activities but its one prayer he has chosen to hold off on. And its painful.

All I have is my kids and my mother who lives too far away to be supportive apart from the occasional phone call. I have conversations with God from time to time about this and asked for understanding. And the answer is always the same, healing. So I wait, with just me and God, him blessing me in other parts of my life, as I still suffer the pain of the thing I have prayed for healing the most, loneliness.

J

jeffgforJC

If you need a friend to talk to you can always talk to me. I have been through a similar situation as yours. Would love to talk some.

G

Great4ever

Make yourself friendly. Everyone want to be friend and befriend. Hasten up and be all the lord desires for you. He isn't holding anything from you. He has blessed you with all things that pattains to life and to live for him. Therefore arise and shine for your light has come and the glory of the lord is risen upon you. Love you.

Z

ZombiePoetic

I will be your friend :D

F

FlowerFragance

I'm on the same situtation right now, but trying my best not to be. My problem is that I can't make new friends. I have a lot of insecurities. I'm not that social. I only know that I'm doing the best I can and that GOD will do what it is impossible for me. Count on me as a friend. God Bless you!!

A

angelbaby15

I would love to be your friend!!!

S

shekaniah

You will find that there are alot of friends here! I will pray that God will bring healing to you! That you will find the confidence that comes through being a child of God. In Jesus Name Amen

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello WildCode welcome to Christian Chat.