lonely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

saved72

I am feeling really lonely
I recently came back to Christ
I became saved at 18 an I have struggled an backslid
I am not longer living a homosexual lifestyles an party
So i never was alone
Now i live in a mens house
I am so lonely
My old life style is really calling
I pray daily an read some bible scriptures
I need prayer please

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, I pray you set this man free from his addiction and give him that peace that passeth all understanding. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. John 8:36

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Jesus, please fill this man with The Holy Spirit. Please pour over him, and fill him so full of your love that he has no desire for the lusts of the world. In your name, amen.

S

saved72

Thank you for your support strength an prayers

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You continue in my prayers in Jesus's name for the friendships needed in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

N

nana97

at times like this is very important to read the bible, to pray, and to visit church. i know its not easy so ask God for help in your prayers. the bible helps to clear the mind & to fill it with new faith & hopes. :) you will be in my prayers. God Loves You.