Long Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Komentaja

Jul 29, 2022
I am deaf so I am very isolated, but I never have a dull moment. I study scripture and read christian fiction. I spend a lot of time on this site. I have a large wonderful prayer shawl that helps me close out the world and spend time listening to the Lord in deep meditation.
Wow. That is even more amazing, if I was deaf I would definitely not be enjoying a single moment. Goes to show people are just built different.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
If you were an atheist, what would you consider a long life for a person to have lived?
90, but isn't it exciting to know that we in Christ shall never die? An eternity of happiness with Jesus and our bros and sisses in Christ! :)

>

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
90, but isn't it exciting to know that we in Christ shall never die? An eternity of happiness with Jesus and our bros and sisses in Christ! :)
>
Yes it is exciting. 😊 And I agree that 90 is a long life, but the Bible says of our life in Christ,

the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed. Isa.65:20

Our perspective of long life changes because of our knowledge of Jesus.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Wow. That is even more amazing, if I was deaf I would definitely not be enjoying a single moment. Goes to show people are just built different.
No, they are not when they belong to God. God leads me, God gives me the ways to enjoy life. The world of the spirit is a fascinating world, and very different from our material world. Just learning about the ways of God brings enjoyment.

My avatar is a photo of one of my paintings. When we loose something in our life, God gives us something else to replace it.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
No, they are not when they belong to God. God leads me, God gives me the ways to enjoy life. The world of the spirit is a fascinating world, and very different from our material world. Just learning about the ways of God brings enjoyment.

My avatar is a photo of one of my paintings. When we loose something in our life, God gives us something else to replace it.
Really nice painting!!!