long- term prayer needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

A good friend of my mother, and I think I can say also a friend of me, is married to a very controlling man.

Most of the time she is not allowed to go anywhere without him (if he has plans, and she is invited to do something with us, he will change his plans to make sure he can go with her). We do not know what does or does not happen when they are alone. I know one shouldn't make conclusions without facts, but it is difficult not to think such thoughts.

He is very polite and correct towards others, but there are these small things that just makes it seem like something isn't right even there. For one, he has very strong opinions (if you get into a discussion with him, you either loose it or back out of it, he will never back down, no matter the topic).

Please pray that she is safe, in all the ways thinkable.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her and him in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Thank you :)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for this couple...it's hard to be around such an intense person. Praying that the man loosens his grip on his wife some. She must feel like a prisoner :(

S

shekaniah

I will pray for your friend with a heart of compassion...

W

wwjd_kilden

My mothers has talked with her. He is not physically harming her, but the rest of our suspicions were true.

Thank all for prayers. She is such a wonderful woman, she deserves so much better.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again...

J

Jemuel

count me in ! i am praying!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father the GOD who sees, Please LORD make it come to light what is going on in this family. Please bring people into their lives who can help them in anyway needed. LORD let your truth and light shine and peace, joy, love and hope be fulfilled in their lives. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

W

wwjd_kilden

Thank you .

P

psychomom

I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to the wife, and to the husband, too. Only God knows why we do what we do--often we ourselves have no clue!

I will agree in prayer for this poor woman. I pray she won't begin to measure herself my her husband's opinion of her, and I ask that the Lord will renew him in Jesus, so he can begin to see things the way they actually are , and not as he imagines they must be.

C

CB55

Dear Lord, please soften this husbands heart and heal this marriage. Please be with them and guide and direct them to compasion. In Jesus name we pray, amen