Looking for a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kaitie26

Hi. I'm a 26 year old female looking for Christian peers. I'm going through some of the most challenging times of my life and feel very isolated. Just need a fresh perspective. For some reason I'm slightly embarrassed that I have to go to a chat room to find a friend. But I'm trying new things!

Apr 6, 2015
If I can help please let me know.
We are all challenged in life, indeed Jesus was extremely challenged.
He spent 40 days alone.

K

Kaitie26

True! Thank you. Lately I've been feeling God leading me out of the loniless. That's why I'm trying to reach out to people. I need new influences and fellowship.

S

soccermom19

Welcome!
don't be embarrassed I don't make friends easily either. I am too busy with my family.
Would love to talk with you and help if I can.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Hey Kaitie, welcome! This is a good site to reach out to :) Feel free to write to me about the tough times your going through anytime. I pray everything works out for the good! With God, nothing is impossible :D
-Tim

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Katie, delighted to have you here. May your stay be filled with the love of Jesus and great fellowship. God Bless.

K

Kaitie26

Thank you! I'm feeling very welcomed. :)

B

bluebirdchaser

No worries! Glad to hear you're feeling welcomed. Here's one more welcome to add to the rest :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
hello and welcome, Kaitie.. You will find alot of new friends here.. :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Thank you! I'm feeling very welcomed. :)
Glad to hear you are feeling very welcomed Kaitie. :) I welcome you to Christian Chat as well and God bless you!

S

Siberian_Khatru

It's a challenge, finding Christian peers. The embarrassment should abate once you familiarize yourself with the site and the community here, though (some people might exacerbate that embarrassment, but we mean well :p).

Welcome Katie! Looking forward to seeing you around the site.

K

Kaitie26

You guys are awesome. Thank you. :)
to be more specific, I'm dealing with anxiety depression. If anyone has overcome something like that, I would love to hear about it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You guys are awesome. Thank you. :)
to be more specific, I'm dealing with anxiety depression. If anyone has overcome something like that, I would love to hear about it.
I don't have anxiety, but Ive struggled with depression since I was little. Click the two links below to read my story. Please read both because they go together. :)

B

bluebirdchaser

Well, I've never been diagnosed with anything, so I won't assume that I have anxiety. I know that I am very anxious, and I personally think that I probably have some sort of anxiety. But I'm still dealing with it. Just wanted to let you know if you ever needed someone to ride the waves of it with. I understand either way :)