looking for a girlfriend :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 7, 2012
Hello CC !
im Mina Adel
live in egypt
student
18 years old
love jesus and bible is my live
im looking for girlfriend live in europe country like : Canda , America
i want to leave egypt

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Might I recommend a dating site for your pursuit, or perhaps Greencards-R-Us? Every woman I know here shies away from guys who are intentionally looking for a relationship especially those pursuing for the purpose of immigration.

Jul 25, 2012
You sound like everything a woman is looking for. Sadly, I am a male. I'd jump at this offer if I didn't have my pieces down there.

Seriously, though. I salute you for your bravery.

Sep 7, 2012
thanks guys im sorry to say that but : i said to leave egypt with my family

Jul 25, 2005
Posts like this make me glad to have been born in the US of A.

L

libertygirl

God will guide you. If He wants you to stay in Egypt, you'll stay in Egypt, if he wants you elsewhere, He will move you. Just delight in Him, wherever you are living. Serve Him with your whole heart, he will bring the right woman. :)

G

GraceReborn

*sigh*

Apparently, ladies from the US of A don't need to plant a lot of man traps :D ;)

Oct 7, 2011
What are you talking about? I gots a lotta man-traps planted all over the place! Trouble is, I hide them so well that no one find them :(

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Bridget, I think the problem is they style of trap you're using...

vietnamese-man-trap.jpg

The spikes tend to catch you a corpse.

Feb 10, 2008
Man traps, hmmm, yet another reason I don't wanna grow up! :p

G

GraceReborn

What are you talking about? I gots a lotta man-traps planted all over the place! Trouble is, I hide them so well that no one find them :(
I found some and i ruined them.. I don't like competition! :D

The spikes tend to catch you a corpse.
Ha. One-legged men are much better than corpses.
Yep. I'm not after just one.. I appreciate variety. :D :D

Ladies, I just figured I'd help you out. I've heard this one works well, if you don't mind a one legged man.

Oncefallen, when will you deliver my orders? :D ;)

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
try snares ladies! They are simple to make, easy to set, and are far less destructive to the guy in question. Just don't set it with a bent over sapling or you end up with the same problem as the spikes. Now if only the woman were as easily trapped as guys...... :D

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Okay, 2 days ago I sat here and stared at the OP, wanting so badly to respond, but also not really wanting to get banned. I decided to ignore the thread.
AND NOW I'M BACK!!! Muahahaha!!!

Canada and America are not "Europe countries".

Let's get married! You can help me take care of my 260 awesome cats!

I'd love to, but I have five boyfriends already, and I'm not sure I can take on another right now.

Only if you will sign a written contract stating that you DO NOT, nor will you EVER, do any kind of housework whatsoever. That stuff is MINE, so back off.

Oh my, YES!!! My last husband died in a rather unfortunate poisoning accident, and I have been very lonely ever since.

The age gap is a little extreme here... maybe if you were 58 or a little older even, I'd say yes.

Sure! My magic 8-ball told me you were the one!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
**Thinks it's time for Popclick to get her meds adjusted. :p:p

L

libertygirl

LOL. What is going on here???