Looking for a specific person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Newbie240

Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
I don't know how many people from original CC are on here, but my username used to be Colt45Bullet. I haven't been on here in several years but I still remember several people from here and still keep in contact with a couple of them. For some reason this site came across my mind the other day. I'm sure someone on here remembers someone with the name "Tinuviel." Her and I were really close when she logged in and was active on here. I would really like to reestablish that contact. If any on here knows her and still communicates with her, would you please send me a PM?
Thank you

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I remember her, as well, but I have never been in contact with her... sorry.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I remember her as well, she was wonderful.
Sadly, I recall she said goodbye, she is missed.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Colt45Bullet :) I think I remember that name :D

I do remember Tinuviel also :)

We had some lovely conversations, mostly around our shared love of Jane Austen :D

I mention her every once in a while for that reason, also.

And I mentioned her not too long ago here:

(3) Are You Brave Enough to Post a Picture of Yourself? - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

Anyways, she left some time ago :cry:I am not in contact with her, either, sorry!

Dec 18, 2019

You say it was changed a few months ago, yet it was not that long ago when the returning
members asked about it... one of them was Tinuviel, who returned about a month ago.

I found that ^ ^ Tinuviel gave advance "warning" of leaving, came back for a while, and then left again...

Last seen Dec 8, 2019

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Hi everyone,
I don't know how many people from original CC are on here, but my username used to be Colt45Bullet. I haven't been on here in several years but I still remember several people from here and still keep in contact with a couple of them. For some reason this site came across my mind the other day. I'm sure someone on here remembers someone with the name "Tinuviel." Her and I were really close when she logged in and was active on here. I would really like to reestablish that contact. If any on here knows her and still communicates with her, would you please send me a PM?
Thank you
I have no idea whatsoever as to what this website's policies are, but maybe (?) you should direct your question to a Moderator here.

Maybe (?) they have contact information for her, and maybe (?) they could contact her themselves to see if she's interested in being in contact with you again.

A lot of maybe's there, and it's certainly a longshot, but maybe...

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Hi everyone,
Thank you
While all that you said here may very well be true, we cannot be sure of it to the point of simply giving you information that would lead you to her. And, if you truly care for her, you will understand that I am not saying this to be against you - but, to protect her.

Unless you can somehow prove your previous identity and intentions through a current member that knows you well enough and can vouch for you - you will probably not be able to have much success with your request.

I am [only] posting this to protect her - just in case your story doesn't measure up...