looking for Christian friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sunnsshine1

I belong to a large church and I am trying to make new friends..any advice?

U

Ugly

Find a smaller church. haha, I'm somewhat kidding. I am not a big fan of large churches & this is one of the primary reasons. It was way to easy to get lost in the crowd & never be noticed. You have to be somewhat aggressive in making friends or being noticed. Maybe if they have small groups during the week, such as bible studies, or womens night, etc, try those where the crowd may be much smaller & the type of people might be more tailored to you. HOpe that helps some.

R

Ramon

Hi welcome to CC. many friend can be made here also. May Jesus bless you.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Sunnsshine1.

If you volunteer to do things in your church, you have the opportunity to meet people. That would be one way to make friends.

N

NMsmile

Welcome. All of these are good suggestions. Go to one of the smaller activities (prayer meeting, Sunday School, nursery duty etc) pick one lady and tell her what you just told us. Ask her to introduce you to some people. Also look around for another lady that is alone. Walk up to her introduce yourself tell her you don't know too many people and ask her if she would like to have coffee with you to chat. Best wishes I know it's hard to do especially if you are out of practice or shy but it's worth it!

F

Forgiven66

Hello Sunnsshine1, and welcome to Christian Chat.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

T

timid1

Hi sunnsshine1. Welcome to C.C