Looking for friends in the MA area

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2013
Hello brothers and sisters not sure how many are from the western MA area, but im looking for fellow Christians to fellowship with in the area. As a young adult there aren't many following in Jesus's footsteps in this area ( we are looking to change that.) So if you in the area (or not) Im looking to fellowship and find my brothers and sisters. God bless you all

W

woojuleedan

Hi there fellow soldier in Christ. I am not in your area but i have a responce for your voiced concern. Have you heard of the line, "A mind is a terrible thing to waist"? well so is a little or a lot of faith. God made us in His image and likeness, that means that at this stage in our existance we have some of His attributes untill we meet Him in Heaven and have most of them. Well Faith is one of them, without faith we would not be here, this world would not be here. Remember the definition of Faith, as found in the Word "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" I forgot which scripture source.
When you cross the street you have faith that a driver will not run over you as you cross on the green. You know in your heart that the rain will stop or the snow will melt. You also know that just as there is a Holy Ghost, that there are unholy ghost in abundance all around us that we cannot see and they are putting negative thoughts in the minds of men. You also know that there is also good spirits in abundance all around the children of God looking out for their wellbeing and they are there for our spiritual wellbeing. You also know that when and if we call out to God or our Guardian angel for assistance, knowing and believing that our call will be answered, it will be heard...well that is faith. You have to know that they are there, believe that they are there. Just because you cannot see them does not make them non-existant. Flesh and blood is not the only form of matter in the universe that is alive, and matter vibrates at speeds and frequences that you have no idea of. There is a world out there of invisible beings, they are called spirits. To not believe in their existance is like holding your hand over your eyes while walking through a forrest and telling yourself that you are on the beach. "Without faith you cannot please God". Mark 4:40, Ephesians 4:5, etc.