Looking for Guy Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Ddyoung21

No not boyfriends I just get along better with guys. So my name is DeAnna I'm still fairly new and seriously want new friends to talk to so guy or girl I really don't care just love God and be fun to talk too.

R

Raine

Hmm... You must be younger?

:)

There are plenty of friends that can be made. Be active in chats and on the forum and you are bound to make friends. Just be careful because people can be deceiving on the internet and I would hate to see you get hurt. Good luck! Feel free to PM me if you ever just wanna chat with someone too.

D

Ddyoung21

I'm 15. I just want new friends

F

fire-rescue

Feel free to check out my profile and add me and message anytime.

S

Samcas

Hi im Sam and i am 14 yo i need a friend 2. Maybe we can help eachother. I just prefere talking with girls...