Looking for sites to download Comtemporary Christain Music 1970s

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Have you ever converted youtube videos to MP3?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Looking for sites to download Comtemporary Christain Music 1970s
I'd search for people like David Garratt, Andre Crouch, early Bill Gaither, Barry McGuire, Keith Green and Larry Norman. That's all I can recall right now.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How does one convert Cassette tapes to mp3?
How does one convert Cassette tapes to mp3?
If you have a cassette player (with headphone port) and computer, you already have almost all you need.

1. Purchase a cable with a headphone plug on both ends. Walmart has them. Like, three bucks.

2. Download and install Audacity, a music editor.

3. Use that cable to connect your cassette player headphone port to your computer mic port.

4. Open Audacity and hit record, then hit play on the cassette player.

5. Edit the resulting recording in your computer and export as a computer audio file.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
If you have a cassette player (with headphone port) and computer, you already have almost all you need.

1. Purchase a cable with a headphone plug on both ends. Walmart has them. Like, three bucks.

2. Download and install Audacity, a music editor.

3. Use that cable to connect your cassette player headphone port to your computer mic port.

4. Open Audacity and hit record, then hit play on the cassette player.

5. Edit the resulting recording in your computer and export as a computer audio file.
How does one increase Audacity recording time on Windows 7?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How does one increase Audacity recording time on Windows 7?
Increase the size of your hard drive.

The recording time Audacity reports is an estimate based on how big your hard drive is, how much free space remains on it, and how long Audacity thinks it will take of straight recording to fill it up.

Feb 11, 2021
I’ve been using Spotify - the free version. I happened to spot …uh oh….dead brain moment……oh yeah…George Beverly Shea’s versions of hymn. Pretty sure they’d have what you’re looking for.