Looking for some help.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

InfiniteDescent

I need some help with some depression and similar subjects. I'm not really an open for all to see person, so if someone would be willing to talk in private messages that would be great. I would really like to talk to someone who has known God for many years, or has at least gone through and overcome depression or depression-like stuff. So if you fit in one of those categories and are willing to, I would appreciate a chat. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reply but it won't take longer than a day or two. Thanks.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus's name.
I dont know if an old lady will be much help, but feel free to message me when you need.

God bless:)
pickles

K

kenisyes

You can also pm me, Brian.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'm here if you'd like to message me as well. I've dealt with depression along with a bunch of other stuff throughout my life, but God is really the only answer to be free! I'm still learning this, but am in a way better place than where I was before, thank God. Anyway, you're welcome to message me if you'd like to talk, but either way I'll be praying for you!

D

Duckies

I need some help with some depression and similar subjects. I'm not really an open for all to see person, so if someone would be willing to talk in private messages that would be great. I would really like to talk to someone who has known God for many years, or has at least gone through and overcome depression or depression-like stuff. So if you fit in one of those categories and are willing to, I would appreciate a chat. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reply but it won't take longer than a day or two. Thanks.
Hi there and welcome to the forums. Great first step! Never stop asking for help through God's good grace, he will provide.About me: while i havent had a rough patch of depression (been minor), i used to live with a very very depressed person. --Pray and dont lose sight of God and your self. Focus on the good things and remember... Baby steps!Many here will be willing to hear you out, message any of us as you feel comfortable. God Bless You and i shall be praying for you!

S

simplyme_bekah

You know I have overcome depression every single time by calling out to Jesus. The Lord has shown me that depression doesn't have any hope of holding onto you if you simply lay it at His feet whenever you feel it and rebuke the devil. If you are truly a child of God then you have the power to renounce that depression. It is a decision in YOUR mind. You have the power over your own mind.Stop giving that power to Satan, because its yours. You have to realize that anything you are thinking that isn't love but nasty, negative crap that fills you up and bogs you down well that my friend is a spiritual battle. Call on Jesus and He will deliver you. Have faith that He will and He totally does.
I once was stuck in such a dark dark dark place mentally that I was stuck in a dark tornado of emotions. I will never ever forget in a dream I had during that time I was stumbling in this dark tunnel lost and broken and unable to save myself when above my head this hole opened up in the ceiling and light poured in bathing me in its warmth and then Gods hand appeared reaching down and picking me up out of the darkness and pulling me into his beautiful light. From that moment on my life has changed in the most amazing beautiful journey where the Lord and I have become the very best of friends. Rebuke that depression in the name of our Jesus and realize its from the devil. You don't have to keep it. Toss that crap at the feet of Jesus and believe with all of your heart that He has delivered you from it. God Bless and keep the faith!