Looking for something. Maybe you all can help :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2011
Hey, my name is andrew, you all can call me deadmortus or dead though (my online videogame name for LOL, WOW, and whatnot).

To cut to the chase I really have no belief. Partly cause I grew up in a family that didn't go to church, or anything like that. I remember going to vacation bible school at some local churches when I was little, and the people were really cool and nice.
I would like to make new friends with you all, listen to what you have to say, and possibly even join you all in the ranks of... well, whatever you want to call it.

Feel free to talk to me. I'm not looking to bash, hate, or cause any mischief. I am here solely on the mindset of learning.

Thanks, and I hope we can get along and be friends!
~Dead

Dec 19, 2009
You might think a person would want to befriend his Creator.

H

Hearer

Hey, my name is andrew, you all can call me deadmortus or dead though (my online videogame name for LOL, WOW, and whatnot).

To cut to the chase I really have no belief. Partly cause I grew up in a family that didn't go to church, or anything like that. I remember going to vacation bible school at some local churches when I was little, and the people were really cool and nice.
I would like to make new friends with you all, listen to what you have to say, and possibly even join you all in the ranks of... well, whatever you want to call it.

Feel free to talk to me. I'm not looking to bash, hate, or cause any mischief. I am here solely on the mindset of learning.

Thanks, and I hope we can get along and be friends!
~Dead
hi it seems you do want to develop a rational and friendly and loving religion. I wish yhou every blessing as you search for the answers

S

shma

Hello Dead. I was raised Roman Catholic, but turned toward a pentecostal, charismatic faith. People say I'm a "cafeteria christian", taking some from here and some from there. But though I'm unchurched, I still have a good relationship with God. If any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men liberaly and upbraideth not.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Andrew hello welcome to Christian Chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Andrew, and welcome to CC.