LORD INTERVENE, PLEASE...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lam

Please pray for my son; Lord give him strength, peace and comfort during these turbulent days, and pray for this coming Mon 9/17/12. This is a court situation that has been going on for 3 long years; and as of yesterday the pending outcome is unjust, and even believed as such by some involved that could make a difference in the end result; please, pleae pray that through the course of this weekend and on Mon. that strongholds will be broken, and that the Lord will work and move in a mighty, mighty way in the hearts and minds of those that can make a difference, abnd that the outcome is everything that we are praying for.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Thank you for your prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh, for your son, you and all you ask.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, here is a mother who comes in the love You give her to seek justice for her child. Lord, You wanted justice for us, too, but how I thank You that You also wanted to give us mercy! ♥
And so, I ask that You would see justice done, in mercy. When her son goes into the courtroom, may Your Son be his righteous Advocate, as He is before You. Abba, please move in the hearts of those who can see that Your justice is done. You are the One Who can make a way where there seems to be no way.
You are our Father, and the Lord Jesus is our Good Shepherd. You know we are like sheep, and become easily frightened.
Please help these dear ones so they will not be afraid, but will trust You, and spend the day in praise and rejoicing for all the wonderful ways You save us.
Lord, I ask that You do these things because You love Your daughter, and so You alnoe will receive glory, in Christ's matchless Name, amen.

My sister, I hope you will let us know the outcome (so we can do the happy dance with you!).
I will be praying tomorrow. :)
~ellie

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for the Lord to lead the way tomorrow and that your son will be given another chance :)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for truth and turning it all around
In Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in christ...