LORD PLEASE ORDER MY STEPS TO VICTORY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 30, 2023
Heavenly Father I desperately need Your powerful intervention in my life. I desperate need You to encourage me, speak into my life, shine Your glorious life into my extremely bleak darkness.
God almighty I desperately need Your strength, wisdom, guidance, and instruction.
Lord I desperately need an act of divine kindness to touch my life right now.
Heavenly Father I desperately need You to reverse my situation. I desperately need You to order my steps to victory.
God almighty I desperately NEED YOU TO COME THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i pray all of this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.