losing it

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tandemtruths

I could use some urgent prayer folks. I'm not all there at the moment. It's happened before, but this time it's actually getting me to question my stability.

N

Nuns_n_roses

What's going on Tandemtruths? :)

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Tandemtruths, provide him stability, give him peace of heart and mind. Le him kmpow that you Love him.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Father, I set Tamdentruths before you now in Jesus's name, for you know all needed, set upon him the joy of salvation that brings streangth, and the peace that surpasses all understanding. I thankyou and praise you Father, for hearing and answering these prayers before you for Him.
In Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

W

WillAV

Hello everyone. I just made this account. I need help with a very special someone. My girlfriend. I know this may be a little odd but we started off the night well with cooking dinner together. She purchased a bottle of vodka 30% we drank some and went to go see a movie. Dispocable me 2. While going to sleep my gf is somewhat drunk now... She starts speaking in her sleep. To make a long story short she speaks to me i Spanish and portugeez and as she speaks she keeps saying "please to dont hurt" me and "no i wont do that, i love him to much" she mentions that she loves Crist, but at some instances she says te same thing but w/i saying Crist. She this went on for atleast 15 minutes. She was waking up but he began to cry over and over saying that " it" was telling her to give up and let go. She said no! A

W

WillAV

And she was saying that she felt her spirit being squeezed. And she was telling me that it was trying to choke her. Please this is not a joke shes only 21... Im 20... She says this wasnt the first time. She said it happened when she was 4 or 5

W

WillAV

Tandemtruths. Dont give up. My gf didnt. You don't give up. Just dont. Fight.

W

WillAV

It's weird because several days ago she has been telling me that he keeps having these dreams that someone is trying to get her, chase her, and or hurt her.... It's odd because just yesterday we saw the move The Conjuring... That was a very creepy movie... For some reason i feel like her subconscious was at some point vulnerable from the alcohol and the movie from yesterday stayed in her thoughts which amplified her previous dreams of this evil spirit.. She also was complaining about a her heart hurting.. But below her heart.. That it felt like someone was squeezing it... I

W

WillAV

She would gasp for air at times and would start crying. She was saying that her grandma keeps telling her to be careful of people and to pray, because she needs to watch out because there are poeple trying to do her harm... Mariah, my gf. At one point starting begging and crying for a "grandmother" that she has that not blood but raised her since childhood. She is an old woman now... She is slowly parting. Mariah told me that auntie Martinez was telling her that he was going to go soon and that she wouldn't be able to keep protecting her. Idk but things at this point are getting to hectic for me! Please help her. Im scared.

N

Nuns_n_roses

@WillAV: Please post this on a new thread so that people will be able to focus on what you write as a separate issue. Do you know how? I think your girlfriend needs prayer as well so please go to Prayer Requests and create a new thread. We would love to say our prayers for you and your girlfriend separately. :)