lost and dont know what way to turn

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TBrown

I have been married for only a few months but it has been so hard. We have been together for 1yr and 7mos. We have a family together but things that have gone on in our marriage is just making me feel like I just can't take it anymore. I'm trying to forgive my husband and trust him again but it is just so hard. Plus it don't help with our live arrangement right now. Our kids aren't listening anymore cause of my mother doing what she will with them. And now my husband is saying things more and more that is making me think he just don't want to be with me or here with us anymore. And the only thing that is making him stay is my oldest son. I just don't know what to do. Plus another thing that is really getting to him is that I don't say grace before we eat. Well out loud I don't. I'm a private person like that. But he don't get that and it really makes him made. What can I do to have him understand? Can anyone help?

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'm so sorry to hear that you and your family are struggling through some difficult times right now :( .

You and your husband may want to seek Christian marriage counseling. An objective third party can help you to communicate and keep things calm.

Does your family go to church? Learning about God and what His Word says about how we are to live is a HUGE help.

Sounds like your living arrangements are not ideal? Are you living with your parents? This can cause a lot of stress. Does your husband have a job?

Praying for guidance, forgiveness, and love for you and your family :) .

T

TBrown

We r living with my mother right now. No he doesn't that alone has been hard. And he will not go to an kind of counseling. We don't go to church out here yet. We haven't found a church to fit us yet. I just really think things r going downhill and fast.

S

shekaniah

TBrown,

Ask God for wisdom and insight how to talk to your family.
You will be surpised what happens.

I will pray for you all too...
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah