Lost everything but he is with me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Ghost1972

My name is Craig! I use to have a life. I made over 100k a year. I am 42 years old now. Had a beautiful home and a beautiful wife and her name is Harper. She left me 2 years ago and I became a drunk. I lost my job 3 months ago not because of drinking. I may have gone to work hung over I never drank at work. My position was spread out to others to handle. I am a sinner and a believer. I just want Christ to come back and destroy the wicked and reign for 1000 years. I am wanting to meet someone who is going thru the worst like me and we can help each other. I love Christ I just don't understand him.
My name is Craig.

Feb 7, 2015
I like that post. Welcome.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Everyone has a story and yours is interesting. I want Jesus to come back to but He already lives in my heart and He will help me do my best in my allotted time left on this earthly plane. Welcome to CC.

G

Ghost1972

So true Tourist. I always knew that I would have to take care of my parents in the mist of this has come true. I am not here for pity. I am blessed to have been married. I have loved. When you hit the bottom you will know it. No song and no person on this earth can save you. They can help you but only OUR Lord Jesus Christ can save you.
Craig

G

Ghost1972

And remember the Ark Angel Michael. Do not worry about being timid with your faith. Be open and brandish. He will come in a flash and deliver us and all who fell before us that believed. I don't know anyone who reads this but I as a human being feel your pain and love you. A third of the angels and Satin were cast to Earth. You like myself are here to repent for rebelling in heaven. I'm not a crazy person. I didn't ask to be here. The 5 year old beautiful girl dieing of cancer didn't ask to be here either. The prince of peace is having us come to him for salvation from the battle in heaven.
Craig

G

Ghost1972

Just one more thing to say. Jesus was the ultimate marter. He died for our sins. You are a marter....Like all the disciples. Like you I am here to help. Remember we are all like the disciples. One purpose to help each other for the grace of God. I am going thru a very tough spot. Just looking for someone to lean on and vice versa. All who read this God Speed.
Craig Elder

G

Ghost1972

We all have a thought of Heaven. Mine is being with my soul mate. Having dinner with Jesus listening to News Boys...giving him praise. Sorry to say so much just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings. May God bless each one of you and protect you and your family.
Craig Elder