Lost in the world and faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BunnyJess

I would ask to pray for other things but was wondering if someone would for me. I think around the age 14 My faith in god was going down. I been brought into a Christian family but for me it was hard understand god and the things he dose. I have some learning issues. I guess some dyslexia and understanding some stuff. I am smart but some areas I struggle with. Anyway I never really could understand the bible so never really read it and when going to church understand the preacher. I tried really but couldn't grasp it. I had hurt in my life as well people like my so called friends never being there for me. So that is why I ask why Am I alone or what did I do wrong. So its been hard seeing the good things in life. Which my faith in him is still hard to keep. Like what is his plans for me, stuff like that. I do have a loving family and mother. But just wanting that connection with others friend wise and god. I guess I ask for advice and some prayers. I joined here to find others to talk too and find people who will accept me, for who I am. Thank you for your time.

J

J-Kay

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I am sure you will find some nice friends here. I will pray for you now, okay ?

>>> Father God, I bring Bunny to You because Your child seeks to have Godly friends.
I pray Lord Jesus, you will send what is needed. You do all things perfectly and I believe
this is going to be a place of love and refuge for Your child. Thank You for your promises
Lord. Amen.... >>> God bless you Bunny, and keep coming back. Seek out a group that
seems to have the same interests you have. <<<<

B

BunnyJess

J Kay Thank you for the reply. I was not sure no one would see this or reply. Thank you :3 And crmvet Thank you as well. :3

J

J-Kay

I do pray you are having a better day today. Always remember Gods
eyes roam to and fro over all the Earth watching over His children. Also,
He covers us with the feathers of wings, as a Mother Hen would do. We
are so blessed to have a loving and forgiving Father, aren't we ?

Jesus is Lord, His name is above all names. Demons have to flee at the
name of Jesus when we speak out against attacks. Sometimes they do
slip in. Praying for your whole life to be one of Blessings and you will be
healed of all things that seem to want to hold you back.

(( HUGS )) from WV, USA ~

C

colywog

I just said a prayer for you. I hope you felt it. In Jesus name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs bunny, praying for you and all you ask in Jesus's name.
Welcome to cc, I look forward to getting to know you here.
I am dislexic too, so understand, I have learned though, that nothing is impossible in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

B

BunnyJess

J Kay awww thank you very much. Colywog and Pickles ( I love that name btw) I thank you for your support too. I have found a lot of help here lately. On the chat last night two people helped me and broke it down for me to so I can understand. So I was very happy last night. And hearing good news from my mother. Getting a tutor to help with some things like reading but mainly math. Because I'm not the best. So this Tuesday is going be awesome I am excited. For my Learning problems it is not just dyslexia though I might have that a little. Remembering things knowing what it is and understanding is hard sometimes for me. I can't say what disability cause I dont know.

But really thank you all so much. I will try to post more on the forum too sometime.

W

Water1944

Jess, Hugs hugs hugs hugs. You are a child of God, just like me. I accept you and reach out to you in friendship. I am praying for you. I know you will find many wonderful, faithful people here to support you. God's blessings on you.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
accepted, just as God has
[h=3]Ephesians 1:1-13[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[h=3]Greeting[/h]1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,
To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
[h=3]Redemption in Christ[/h][SUP]3 [/SUP]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, [SUP]4 [/SUP]just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, [SUP]5 [/SUP]having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, [SUP]6[/SUP]to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace [SUP]8 [/SUP]which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, [SUP]9 [/SUP]having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, [SUP]10 [/SUP]that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him. [SUP]11 [/SUP]In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, [SUP]12 [/SUP]that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

D

Duckies

Keeping you in prayers :) The obstacles in life are never to high when we put our dear Lord up front. I am sure great results will come from all the effort you are putting in your life. Remember to always walk hand to hand with Jesus and that you are never alone. We are all a Big Family in Christ ! ^_^

B

BunnyJess

Thank you Duckies also cool name btw ^__^