Lost Item - Please pray!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 23, 2012
I can't believe this!!! I'm hoping I haven't lost something that was very valuable to me. The good news is I know the approximate area it's gone missing. I'm gonna take another look tmrw.

Please please please pray over this that I can find it. Super important. thanks.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus with you for this item that will be found. :)

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Thank You, Lord, that You always know where everything is!
Please help our friend to find this item, and remind us to praise You for it. ♥
In Jesus, amen.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent!

Sep 23, 2012
I looked again but didn't find it. I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place. All signs point to the ide that I was but still nothing turned up. It's possible it didn't end up in that place somehow. That's the only thing I can think of. Such a pain. I wonder if I should look again or not?

S

shekaniah

I looked again but didn't find it. I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place. All signs point to the ide that I was but still nothing turned up. It's possible it didn't end up in that place somehow. That's the only thing I can think of. Such a pain. I wonder if I should look again or not?
My husband always says; "It will be in the last place you look for it!"

Sorry...I was just trying to make you smile :)
Prayed again!