Lost my dad 4 years ago

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Samcas

Hey guys, i just wanna tell u, i lost my dad 4 years ago and i stil miss him so much that i get thoughts of suicide

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hey guys, i just wanna tell u, i lost my dad 4 years ago and i stil miss him so much that i get thoughts of suicide

Samcas, it is normal to miss someone you loved so dearly. I have lost friends and family to suicide also. Feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk. :) Keep your faith and trust in God. He will carry you through this.

R

Richie_2uk

Keep them as only thoughts, dont follow through with the thoughts. I know how you feel, as I wanted to do the same. Look God wants you alive because he has a plan for you, and if you take your own life to try be with your Dad. I miss my father, and mother that I never seen, She passed away when I was 1yrs old, my father died when I was 12yrs old, so you see, it happens to the best of us. But You must carry on living your life. Because God has a wonderful plan and path for you. and for you to carried them out you must live for God. as God lives in you.

S

Samcas

I just feel so lonely... I have 0 friends, and i miss love, the love of my dad.... I cant helpit, I am crying now

N

Nickki

Now now it's gonna be okay. I lost my dad 6 years ago. The worst part about it was hearing the cries from my mom. I had to be strong for her. I didn't cry as much and so I focused on other things to not think about it but at the end of the day my dad would still be gone and my mom would still be crying. I'm here to tell you that you aren't alone. God hears our cries and will always catch out tears. God is our Heavenly Father who will always make a way when it seems there is none. It gets better but it doesn't get easier. But remember weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Ps. 30:5. It's okay to mourn it's healthy but there is also a time to get up and laugh and dance. Eccl. 3:4. Just because you aren't weeping over your dad doesn't mean you love him less. Your dad will ALWAYS love you! And he wouldn't want you crying anymore. He wants you smiling and being happy and being a blessing in someone's life as he has been for you. Lord has taken care of him and now let The Lord take care of you. God bless and of you ever feel the need to talk to someone I'm here to listen! :).

S

Samcas

Thanks, All of u :)

F

Fiza200

You should report it to police.