lost son's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Inthevalley

My children need salvation. One is suicidal an homicidal and the other one has a spirit of self-pity. Their names are Marcus and Christopher.

T

TomH

My children need salvation. One is suicidal an homicidal and the other one has a spirit of self-pity. Their names are Marcus and Christopher.
Welcome, sister. I pray you and your children are blessed with the overwhelming power of God's love.

B

Brighthouse

Hi sister Inthe valley!! I remember when I was asking the Lord to save both my mom and brother,I cried out to God to hear me!! After two days as i was about ready to cry out to him again,Holy Spirit yelled back at me from my inside sis!! I heard YOU!!

Do you bring words forth with no purpose? IF you believe I have heard you, then act like it! A pastor once said this to me sis,if we pray 3 times for the same thing then we have prayed twice in unbelief! humm, yes Indeed I said the same thing!! Remember sister this scripture? matt 17:15-21?

I had always thought that this meant some demons cannot come out without prayer and fasting! But i was wrong in this thinking as Holy Spirit taught me something far different then what I had first believed!! check out verse 20!! You see sister the disciple were looking at the man being thrown about by the Spirit and thought that by what they saw, God was not moving!But this was wrong sis! ( 2 cor 4:16-18!!)

The disciples wee looking at what is only temporary!! They forgot to look into the eternal realm of the Lord! Prayer and fasting are done to line us up correct in Christ Jesus!! ( isaiah 58:6-11) to break OUR!!! bonds!! Bonds of unbelief in a certain area of our life! and!!! verse 6 break EVERY!!! yoke! OUR weights we wish to carry sis!!( hebrews 12:1-2!)

For unbelief dear sister is a weight we do not need to carry anymore!!Because of Jesus finished works for us as his child and BELEVER!!! ( Mark 5:35-36!!)Notice here sister Jesus only took Peter and james and john here!! WHY??Because the others doubted!

I know sis a lot to take in,but after sister 3 years of believing God for my mother and brother,one dark gray night outside both knocked upon my door to ask for prayer to receive Jesus as Lord of there life!! How willing sister are we to learn how to endure?? ( heb 10:36)

Doing the will of God i have learned dear sister is learning how to STAY!!! In belief of our very faith!!And Praise God the reward he gives for us being faithful!! ( hebrews 11:6) is indeed wonderful!!Not just for who we have BELIEVED FOR!!! But also for our confidence in our very faith!My prayers are sure with you sis!! fear not!! only believe!! amen!

C

Chezz

Praying for Marcus and Christopher. May they find God in the center of their life! God Bless!

J

J-Kay

[h=3]Acts 16:31[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]31 [/SUP]And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Father God, there is a mother with two sons in need of salvation. We don't know all the issues
involved or what led them in the direction they are in. But we know there is power in the prayer
of a praying mother. I lift Inthevalley up to You in Jesus name, asking she have peace in her
spirit. Help her to know You are watching over the young men. You have seen her tears, heard
her pleas. We will give You all praise for the deliverance you will bring to these two sons.
I ask Lord, You bind the spirit of suicide, that you will change his thinking that he is bad. I pray
for safety for those he comes in contact with. Please put Christians in his path. Let them speak
the Love of Jesus to him and make him hungry for you.

For the son who has the feeling of self pity, I ask you will send the Word to him. Put someone
in his life that will show him he is valuable and need not feel he is lowly and worthless.
I thank You Father for this mother, and Please give her peace in her spirit and we thank you in
Jesus name, we ask and praise You. Amen

J

jkalyna

This will overwhelm you. It is certain that the kingdom of darkness has a mission, to destroy lives, families, hope, and add death to it. It is also very important that you be prayed over and your sons. The enemey will use them to abuse your emotions, wreck them, cause you pain and suffering from seeing them this way. But God is Able, don't doubt that. The enemey will try to upset you, even cause you to think to take your own life, because of what you see with your natural eyes of what is going on. Pray for them, there is no solution but Jesus. Love them. The enemey will try to get that very love you first had for your boys and cut it out, and make you hate the whole thing. Look at them as what you want them to be, treat them like that everyday. OH God, help us as parents, don't let the adversary steal our children from us, let your Name Jesus, your Blood Covenant between us and the father break this curse, in Jesus name. Stand and watch the little mustard seed of faith, that is love planted will grow, into a great family tree. Lord we enter into our closets, and call upon Jesus help us. Amen

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, setting marcus and christopher before God in Jesus's name for all help and healing.

God bless
pickles