Lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xDirtx

I feel lost at the moment.

I was brought up a Roman Catholic but lost my faith at an early age.I did my Holy Communion but was never confirmed.All the other kids only cared about money they were getting from relatives and not the actual meaning behind what we were doing.
Plus [insert sad story here] happened and I felt like God had abandoned me and my family.This happened when I was very young.
I turned my back on the Church and found a new religion that made me happy but I never fully committed to.

Now I find myself questioning myself and my religious path.I don't think I've fully turned my back on God.
I feel so lost because I don't know what to do or how to go about finding my path, so to speak.
Is there anything I can do?
I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

-Helen x

D

Didiska

Helen, just red your post and I wanted to say God loves you.
I have to get some sleep but I will write you tomorrow.
Have a good day!

C

Credo_ut_Intelligam

Is there anything I can do?
Turn to Jesus. He's already done everything that needs to be done: "...we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God" (Romans 5:1b–2).

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Cast all your burdens on Him! Read the Word and Worship Him. God said He will never leave you nor forsake you! Hey if you feel like talking, you can talk to me.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
God is real my friend, he loves you so much that he sent His only son to die for us on the cross and it's thanks to His sacrifice that we can ever talk to God. If you want to know about God, you must ask Him personally to reveal Himself to you, He said that He rewards those who seek Him dilligently. If you want to really know God you must accept that we all have sinned. You must confess this to God and also believe in your heart that Jesus was risen from the grave and thanks to Him we can be saved.

God Bless you, we want to hear more from you!