Lost...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cabbage

Okay, so I have had some things that have happened in my life that have set up a major memory block. I only remember things people tell me, like my friends.... I can't remember any of my life except the things that caused the block and really the past two years of my life. I don't know who I was before and I really don't know who I am now. I have just followed what people tell me to do and what they expect out of my life. I want to find out who I really am....any suggestions on how?

V

violakat

I would suggest seeing a doctor, if you have not already. Also, see a therapist. This is obviously bothering you, and you need help in learning how to handle your situation, until you are able to regain your memories.

S

SurerayofSuNSHinE

Lord Jesus I pray for Cabbage, touch her heart in a mighty way, give her peace deep within her soul, right at this moment help her to see who she is in You. Amen Cabbage I can tell you something of who you are, you are an amazing person created in the Image of God, loved and forgiven by Jesus, find who you are in Jesus, because in His eyes, you are precious and unforgettable. God will open the doors of your memory if it is His will, but I know for a fact that living for Christ and following His Word will show you who you really are.

"I called on the LORD in distress; The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
The LORD is for me among those who help me;
Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me.
It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man.
It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in princes." Psalm 118:5-9

T

Tobby17

Okay, so I have had some things that have happened in my life that have set up a major memory block. I only remember things people tell me, like my friends.... I can't remember any of my life except the things that caused the block and really the past two years of my life. I don't know who I was before and I really don't know who I am now. I have just followed what people tell me to do and what they expect out of my life. I want to find out who I really am....any suggestions on how?
It will be very funny if you go and ask another person to tell you who you are or what you're a made for (i'm talking about you meeting psychologists and all that, you don't need them!), does a product ask another product why it was made?. Only the manufacturer can be asked.. So ask your creator Jesus Christ and he will teach and direct you on what you are and what to do.... God Bless :)

C

Cabbage

Thanks guys! I have felt so much better. I guess the prayers were a lifesaver! Thanks everyone!

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lord please help Cabbage with her medical issues and also bless her spiritually, emotionally, and mentally with healing and love. Amen.

S

shekaniah

Lord we ask that cabbage's whole mind, body, and spirit be preserved blameless in Jesus Name!

R

Rachel777

If you ask God, He is able to make those memories come back.
the best therapist , psychologist ,doctor is called Jesus Christ i trust Him is the best suggestion i can give you. i'm pretty sure He's alredy working on that.

God Bless xo
♥ :)