Lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

scille

I am recently separate d from the man I believed to be the love of my life. He has admited to living a double life for almost two years and I have prayed and asked god to help me forgive him. I have tried but my heart wont allow me to. When I felt that I was able to trust him again he outright lied to me and now im back at square one. I feel so angry, broken and confused. Ive never been with anyone ever because of my faith. Its only been 10 months since he admitted his infidelity and I cant bare it. We have fought alot which led me to leave my home. My children are 9 and 6 and it was becoming violent. we need prayer.

S

shekaniah

You should think of your children first. I will be praying for God to help heal your heart.
But also for God to give you His wisdom, knowledge and insight.
Be safe and pray, may God bless you and keep you...Shekaniah

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I agree with Shekaniah... I will be praying for you. God bless

M

maesha

yes..sister u shud think of ur childrens first ..i will pray for u too ,.. god is always with u sister.. never give up on god..becoz he will never gave up on u .. and on us .... amen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat, I will keep you in prayers