Lost.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EverSeeking

I have been having suicidal thoughts. I haven't acted on the thoughts of hurting myself yet, but something in me just says that I won't be alive much longer.
Prayers?

H

Hava91

Honey, I've been there....I know you have probably heard that a million times, but don't give in <3 stay strong. If you ever want to talk more in depth about whatever is going on feel free to message me, and if you like i can give you my phone number there if you want someone to actually talk to, ok? =) Don't give up, don't give in. God loves you as his precious jewel, his special daughter, and he loves you very very much. Don't forget that <3
...I'll be praying for you.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Those thoughts are from the devil, sweetie, and you must fight them.

Please find a friend that you can talk to...do you attend a Church? Pastors or mature Christians can really help.

Lord, please bind up the demons tormenting Lost and help her find her way to You. In Jesus name, we pray...amen.

The devil is a lion who will devour whoever he can. You don't have to be a victim :)

Feb 16, 2011
suicide is not the answer. you do not want to risk going to hell, which is much worse than life. i will pray for you.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
I have been having suicidal thoughts. I haven't acted on the thoughts of hurting myself yet, but something in me just says that I won't be alive much longer.
Prayers?
Please don't hurt yourself. People have lost their faith in God because Christians have killed themselves. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself anyway. This life can be hard, especially if you're living with depression or walls built up around you by society and no clear exit to realize your dreams. But with God all things are possible, and I have learned that opportunities come in many forms.

If you ever want to talk then send me an email or we could video chat. Whatever you're comfortable with. Everyone is human and has many sides to them and much depth. I've had the good fortune of knowing a few really annoying ones. But even though they've hurt me in the past it would break my heart to see them continually unhappy, much more so to see them commit suicide.

P.S. You're not going to hell if you commit suicide. But just please don't. God bless you and keep you and watch over you. <3

Last edited:

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Please don't hurt yourself. People have lost their faith in God because Christians have killed themselves. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself anyway. This life can be hard, especially if you're living with depression or walls built up around you by society and no clear exit to realize your dreams. But with God all things are possible, and I have learned that opportunities come in many forms.

If you ever want to talk then send me an email or we could video chat. Whatever you're comfortable with. Everyone is human and has many sides to them and much depth. I've had the good fortune of knowing a few really annoying ones. But even though they've hurt me in the past it would break my heart to see them continually unhappy, much more so to see them commit suicide.

P.S. You're not going to hell if you commit suicide. But just please don't. God bless you and keep you and watch over you. <3
I wish no one went to hell but how do you reason this statement out? :)

Suicide is 'self-murder'.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
I wish no one went to hell but how do you reason this statement out? :)

Suicide is 'self-murder'.
David murdered and he was forgiven of his sin. The only unforgiveable sin in my opinion is faithlessness in God. The Bible even states that lack of belief in Christ is a sin, and that is the only sin that people seem to go to "hell" for. If you want the passages I can look them up and list them for you. But nowhere in the Bible does it say that murder is an unforgiveable sin.

God bless, and thank you for the response. :)

S

shekaniah

Are you sure that God is not sending you a message to give up more of you for Him...

I felt like this about 15yrs ago...and a woman in my church said there was something God wanted me to crucify in my flesh.

Pray and ask God for His direction...something might come to mind.

I will be praying for you, God Bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I battled this also a few times in my life, and I am so greatful that I gave Jesus a chance to show me what is possible.
Dont give in to the depression, give all up to Jesus.
I know its been said many times, but it only been said so many times because Jesus will bring Hid love, life and delight to you.
You are in my daily prayers in Jesus, from this day forward with praise and thanksgiving, for I know you will find so much life in Jesus.
Huge hugs

God bless
pickles