Lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kitseddy

i need to be found again, need prayers from all of you there, pray for my life, work and studies. i need scriptures to keep me warm

Aug 2, 2009
What do u mean by lost? Do you need motivation or are you doubting your faith? Please tell us.

K

kessy001

i believe God never leaves His own stranded. hold on to him n keep ur mind renewed by studying the word or listening to Gospel songs. you'll definitely find ur way back! it is well with you in Jesus name. Amen

J

Jullianna

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

kitseddy, Run to Him and never let go!

Lord, we pray for kitseddy, that You would rekindle in him the fire of first love for You and Your ways. Strengthen and encourage him, and give him peace in the Name of our Lord Jesus.

Aug 2, 2009
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:28 (KJV)

"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Joshua 1:8-9 (NIV)

Last edited:
S

simplyme_bekah

ahh honey if you are here you are anything but lost! God has you in the palm of His hand always. He says "I will never leave you nor forsake you" anytime you ever ever feel like that remember those words. I say them to myself often honestly. When you say them enough the belief of those words take bloom in your heart and then amazing beautiful godly things start to happen that forever and ever change you. When God is teaching me something I find it is usually in the valleys of life (hard times) I have taken to heart to thank Him for those times because I know that He is about to teach me something. Take heart in the hard times because blessings abound during those times. I think of them as rewards for my faith and my love for my King. You are always in the hand of our Jesus. He goes before you, he is behind you, and he is over you always. Believe that with everything inside of you okay.

Aug 2, 2009
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)