LOTS OF GREAT NEWS!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hallelujah!!!
Praise the LORD!

We have much to be thankful for.
Oh our Lord has been Blessing us.

1. Mitch McConnell has resigned as the House Majority leader!
Please pray that he will be replaced with someone who will obey the Lord.

2. Google lost $70 BILLION dollars as a result of their woke AI censoring search results with ridiculous deception, as if they care about any minority.
You may have noticed that any historical figures automatically have a much darker complexion and ancestry from African ancestors although it is not true.
They overplayed the racial division propaganda.
May God strike Google with utter contempt and put them completely out of business. To hell with the company.

3. WW3 was about to go BIG TIME with a NATO aggressive decision.
Some key US representatives jumped in just in time to avert it, so it didn't become an official hot war between USA and Russia.

Thank you LORD!!!
🥺🙏

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hallelujah!!!
Praise the LORD!

We have much to be thankful for.
Oh our Lord has been Blessing us.

1. Mitch McConnell has resigned as the House Majority leader!
Please pray that he will be replaced with someone who will obey the Lord.

2. Google lost $70 BILLION dollars as a result of their woke AI censoring search results with ridiculous deception, as if they care about any minority.
You may have noticed that any historical figures automatically have a much darker complexion and ancestry from African ancestors although it is not true.
They overplayed the racial division propaganda.
May God strike Google with utter contempt and put them completely out of business. To hell with the company.

3. WW3 was about to go BIG TIME with a NATO aggressive decision.
Some key US representatives jumped in just in time to avert it, so it didn't become an official hot war between USA and Russia.

Thank you LORD!!!
🥺🙏
Yikes. All of that does indeed feel like a cool breeze in an otherwise hot & humid day.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Yikes. All of that does indeed feel like a cool breeze in an otherwise hot & humid day.
Oh yeah!
WW3 possibly averted. It's a very good day.
I was thinking yesterday evening about these answers to prayer and how it relates to another world war. We are in spiritual warfare and there are enemies on every side. Most Christians never think about it, but we need to be diligent with training, take up our swords and daily skill development drills , as I call them. We are normally not given warning because the enemies try to blind side us like that guy with the maddock chopping in the door at 12:30 AM. However, greater is He Who is in us than he who is in the world. We need to be armed at all times and ready for opportunities to gain ground from the damned demons.

While reflecting on that, on the way to the store, I recalled an answer to prayer that I recently asked for after talking to the meat manager where I shop. This is a strange one, but I go for exotic and interesting foods at times. I asked for something that Mom and Dad bought for me when I was 5 years old when we went to an Amish store, Yoder's. What an interesting place. They sold all kinds of things that they didn't have at big ol A&P. In the meat case was a strange thing I asked about. Mom told me it was cow tongue. Cow tongue! Yuck! 😝
Would you like me to get some to try?
After thinking it over, kinda grossed out, but curious, I said, OK.

The way she made it was delicious.
I was just disappointed that A&P never got any in, even though my uncle was the meat manager/ head butcher.
I asked the store I shopped at and the manager said he can't get any. It's never on his list. I asked our Father while in the store. Guess what? He sent three to the store for me. Only $3/# too! Praise the Lord!
I called the store across town and the meat manager there set the only one they had aside in the back and said he just marked it down before I called. Only $2/ pound!
When I got there, he was gone and a floor manger was there who went in the cooler back there to get it for me. She was mad from her expression and tone of voice.

" I don't know why he marked this down?! "

I'll tell you why. My Father wanted to bless me....and He did.

Right after that, the Holy Spirit led me across the road to McDonalds. I hadn't been there for at least 15 years and would be fine to never go in there for 15 more. I went in and walked past the counter, not ordering anything. He brought me to a man who opened up and initiated conversation about a song on the intercom. Next thing you know, we were sitting there at the booth talking. He told me about a motorcycle wreck that nearly cost him his life the week before. I was armed with the Sword of the Lord told him how the Lord spared his life for this meeting. Then I shared the gospel and Steve was given the free gift of everlasting life!
That's worth far more than all the billions of dollars that went to Ukraine this year. That money will perish, but Steve will live forever with the Lord.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'll tell you why. My Father wanted to bless me....and He did.
I wish He answered my prayers like this.

Right after that, the Holy Spirit led me across the road to McDonalds. I hadn't been there for at least 15 years and would be fine to never go in there for 15 more. I went in and walked past the counter, not ordering anything. He brought me to a man who opened up and initiated conversation about a song on the intercom. Next thing you know, we were sitting there at the booth talking. He told me about a motorcycle wreck that nearly cost him his life the week before. I was armed with the Sword of the Lord told him how the Lord spared his life for this meeting. Then I shared the gospel and Steve was given the free gift of everlasting life!
That's worth far more than all the billions of dollars that went to Ukraine this year. That money will perish, but Steve will live forever with the Lord.
W... wow. Ya know, that's just an excuse to go to McD's more often :D

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I wish He answered my prayers like this.

W... wow. Ya know, that's just an excuse to go to McD's more often :D
He surprised me with that. He normally does surprise me when prayers are answered.
I ask and forget about them until things like that drop in my lap, like WOW ! BEEF TONGUE 😛 LOL! Who on this planet asked for such a thing this week? 😄

I think He wants to use us wherever we are. If we have the Sword of the Spirit / Bible with us and ready to use it, He provides opportunity. Nursing homes are perfect IMHO. Old folks and people in bad shape die every week iny.town. We need more laborers because the harvest truly is ready.