Love Stays

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Amyfollows

When you are a teenager and you just want to run away to make your own decisions....Stay. You will get your chance one day

When you see someone being bullied and you just want to walk away and act like you didnt notice....Stay. One day it might be you.

When you despair of life itself and want to end it....Stay. You have a purpose and the world needs you.

When you are single, lonely and want to get out of the game....Stay. The love of your life could be right around the corner.

When you are middle aged and feel like you have wasted your life. Your kids get on your nerves and you no longer find your spouse attractive....Stay. They are a gift to you.

When you lose someone you love and you scream out to God that you hate him....God Stays. You will see them again.

When you sit in a nursing home and your soul mate no longer knows your name....Stay. One day you will give anything to have this moment back.

When you are a lost sheep and God finds you and brings you back home....Stay. I hope one day when your turn comes to choose....You Stay. Because in its truest form....Love Stays.

D

DyingDaily

Thank you so very much.

2Thewaters

Psa 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful,
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

A

Amyfollows

His words not mine. The pain I went through that inspired me to write this poem was worth it if it helped you somehow.

A

Amyfollows

That message was for DyingDaily. For 2Thewaters, thank you for the relevant scripture.

2Thewaters

That is very nice.
Ithelped me see there are faithful lambs out there still
that is wonderful.