Love the Lord, He will return soon.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
Be prepared church. The Lord will return soon. The apostles asked Jesus when these things would be and He answered in a way that there would be no mistaking the times.

Knowledge will increase: in just the last hundred years we have gone from riding horses to flying to the moon.
People will go too and fro: The words used in the ancient manuscripts literally mean travelling long distances in a short period of time.

The weather will get bad on an unprecidented level. from 1990-2000 there were over 100,000 earthquakes world wide. from 2000-2006 there had already been over 300,000 earthquakes.

Probably the most amazing of all of these was Jesus telling the Jews that "the last generation" would witness the Jews returning to Israel. At the time He said this they hadn't even been removed from Jerusalem yet, that would happen about AD 70 from the Romans. In the 1800's the world thought it would be impossible to ever see the Jews return to the land, in 1948 they legally became a state, Jesus said this would happen as a sign of the times and that by no means would this generation pass before everything comes to a pass. The generation who witnessed 1948 is 65 years old.

Prepare yourselves, if you have not accepted Jesus into your heart I urge you to. When the rapture of the true church happens it will be too late to avoid the wraths that are to come. They will be beyond your imagination. It was foretold in the bible that things will get so bad that if God hadn't shortened the days no flesh would be alive on earth.

Feb 23, 2012
Be prepared church. The Lord will return soon. The apostles asked Jesus when these things would be and He answered in a way that there would be no mistaking the times.

Knowledge will increase: in just the last hundred years we have gone from riding horses to flying to the moon.
People will go too and fro: The words used in the ancient manuscripts literally mean travelling long distances in a short period of time.

The weather will get bad on an unprecidented level. from 1990-2000 there were over 100,000 earthquakes world wide. from 2000-2006 there had already been over 300,000 earthquakes.

Probably the most amazing of all of these was Jesus telling the Jews that "the last generation" would witness the Jews returning to Israel. At the time He said this they hadn't even been removed from Jerusalem yet, that would happen about AD 70 from the Romans. In the 1800's the world thought it would be impossible to ever see the Jews return to the land, in 1948 they legally became a state, Jesus said this would happen as a sign of the times and that by no means would this generation pass before everything comes to a pass. The generation who witnessed 1948 is 65 years old.

Prepare yourselves, if you have not accepted Jesus into your heart I urge you to. When the rapture of the true church happens it will be too late to avoid the wraths that are to come. They will be beyond your imagination. It was foretold in the bible that things will get so bad that if God hadn't shortened the days no flesh would be alive on earth.

I agree that time is short.
I'd like you to read carefully this following verse:
Ezekiel 20:34
And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

The gathering of HIS PEOPLE to THEIR LAND is still going to happen and it will be for all to see. God will come down and do it himself. Not the United Nations.

Christians need to open up their eyes and see what has happened since 1948. The Israel you see now is not the Israel God will re-establish in the end WITH FURY. Why is his wrath coming? You ponder that.

I do agree with you on the other stuff tho ;) Jesus is coming to get his Bride. Then God will deal with "Israel".

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

In Psalms 82 it appears that sin is the cause of increase earthquake activity all the foundations of the earth are out of place. That God's response in progression and finally the ultimate verse 8

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I agree that time is short.
I'd like you to read carefully this following verse:
Ezekiel 20:34
And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

The gathering of HIS PEOPLE to THEIR LAND is still going to happen and it will be for all to see. God will come down and do it himself. Not the United Nations.

Christians need to open up their eyes and see what has happened since 1948. The Israel you see now is not the Israel God will re-establish in the end WITH FURY. Why is his wrath coming? You ponder that.

I do agree with you on the other stuff tho ;) Jesus is coming to get his Bride. Then God will deal with "Israel".

Does this mean that those who are in the Land are not Jews or that they are Jews but will have to leave and try all over again.Do you not think God is able to use governments and their agences to acomplish His purposes? He used Rome to scatter them from Israel in the first place.